wilmyrsuccessful30@y Reviews

Review for TheTradingChannel.org

Iloilo, Philippines,
Jul 23, 2020,

Teaches good Stuff.

I highly recommend this course. This the best course to learn by it's simplicity. It will be an easier path for better neural wiring as trader.Do you want to be successsful? Take this course.

Review for FXAtOneGlance.com

Jun 23, 2020,

nice experience. Good value and straight forward.

It is og good value. Straight forward learning. and good for neuaral wiring and easy to follow. I higly recommend this course.

Review for Forex101.com.au

Apr 17, 2020,

I access with their Free chat 101, Terrible.

I have a bad experience in their free chat. They after for the money. They are very good at sale hyping. When you try to access their free chat. Their allies will try to hook you up to be compelled to join their education. Their mindset as a forex trader is not really a mindset of a champion. Their views about NBA champion player is different in correlation to the forex trader. So, their training is not really good.
My entourage experience is not really wonderful at all. I was a ban in free chat. a sign of not a good company.. Close-minded people.. You are wasting your money If you invest in this company you better look for education to invest your money. It is waste of time and money joining this company.

Reply by Forex101 submitted Apr 24, 2020:
Hi Wilmyr,

Sorry you had a bad experience but unfortunately, I did ask multiple times for you to stop speaking about other educators and promoting them as you continued to do.
No one pressured you into signing up to VIP. You said in your own words " I want to sign up to our VIP program next month."

You were kicked from the free chat for continuously promoting other educators.

At no time did you even attempt our trading course, webinars, signals or any of our education content so I feel you have no right to even comment about how good or bad our education was.

Hope you get the help you need.

Review for GlobalPrime.com

Apr 15, 2020,

At first I kick out from Discord of saying unacceptable words.

Jeremy is humble and willing to settle differences. He is a humble guy and reachable and will reply quickly to your email add. I was not expecting I was talking with the CEO.
But his handling and choices of words were really pacifying. I highly Recommend Global Prime.

Reply by jemook submitted May 7, 2020:
Thanks mate, sorry we got off on the wrong foot. Wishing you all the best with your trading. If there's anything we can do to help on your journey you know where to find us.

Cheers
Jeremy

Review for UrbanForex.com

Apr 11, 2020,

My experience.

No coaching on novice traders, learning is not good, lack of support. No forum to share the ideas especially with fellow members. Q and A portion not answering all the questions. Not satisfied with my experience. I sense that they are not really looking for the improvement of their members. They are busy for making money. They dont have concern whether their members are earning or not. Which for me is not a good place to learn forex. The theory is alright.. There is no way that you can develop your skill sets properly as a trader.. Supposedly HE should have forum for posting of charts and coaching webinars so that everyone will improve pretty quickly...I have Core,MPA, and MPA 2.0 with them. Better I never spend my money for the iconic traders. Poor for me. You can get something out from this courses but lack of support and coaching and not answering questions of attendees during webinar. I attended many webinars but I never experience that my questions were being answered. investing for this is a waste of money.

Review for 2ndSkiesForex.com

Mar 31, 2020,

The Best Educational site ever.

I have a wonderful experience with 2ndskiesforex, My mindset has changed as well my technical analysis becomes more reliable and astonishing. I'm a member of APA and ATM. It did not change not only my trading but my life as well. I became more positive in life and my goal is to be one of the best traders in the world.