Tc333 Reviews

Review for FXCM.com

Essex, United Kingdom,
Jan 11, 2020,

Disappointing, unprofessional

I have traded with FXCM for almost 15 years and although there have been a few issues, overall they have been good. I have traded almost every day in that time and have not experienced the issue that happened on 2nd January 2019.

I placed a trade on the NZD/JPY at the price that was displaying on the FXCM trading station platform. I noticed nothing happened and it went into pending. I then check ed the charts to see that the price was vastly different to that which the trading station was reading, something like an 80 pip difference, I tried several times to cancel the trade whilst it was pending, but the system would not do that.

I contacted FXCM after and they declined to pay me back citing 'gapping'. That was not my understanding of this as the trading station [rice was frozen and I was not to know that this was not the current price.

Being such a long time client I was really disappointed with their attitude. I have recommended 6 others to the company over the years as I have always trusted them, but the way they dealt with this issue was really poor.