I tried the demo and note:
I actually lose but they let me win!!! The winning BO order is just 0.001 difference in the price.
It is a trap!
The same as Olymp Trade.
When you play demo you will win with 0.001 difference in the price.
But when you deposit real money, their dirty tricks begin.... you will lose with 0.001 difference in the price.
Many dirty tricks, not just the 0.001 trick
1 trader has found this review helpful
Reply by BinomoOfficial submitted Nov 26, 2020:
Our Company is not a scam. It was founded in 2014. We are a reliable certified trading platform and also a member of the Financial commission.
We want to assure you that there are no deceptions on our platform.
Please see the strategies that you can find by following the link.
We hope this will help make trading easier and more convenient for you!
I only tried the demo, but there is something suspicious
Service use: Demo
Length of use: 0-3 Months
- Snapex is very new, the most traffic is from Vietnam. (Checked at https://www.similarweb.com/)
- Many "pro" Vietnamese traders promote this site!!!
- The fee is ridiculous high but some PR web sites says it is low.
- There is no order book so the user trades against the web site owner.
- The Stop Loss setting is restricted/ridiculous, can't place small SL (for ex: can't SL to lose -5USD, only SL to lose -10USD or more)
- Snapex là web mới, lượng truy cập chủ yếu đến từ VN, kiểm tra tại https://www.similarweb.com/
- Nhiều "pro" trader ở VN giới thiệu trang này, nổ về trang này
- Phí giao dịch cao, có cả phí qua đêm cao, nhưng nhiều "pro" trader của VN vẫn chơi sàn này, các trang web PR cũng khen ???
- Không có sổ lệnh nên không có giao dịch thật, chỉ là người chơi đấu lại với sàn
- Stop loss bị giới hạn rất khó chịu, không thể SL nhỏ, VD thua 5USD, muốn SL không được, phải để SL 10USD
- Nói chung là cẩn thận sàn này!
When you win, there will be fake lag to make your prediction price "slide" a lot, that will kill your predictions. Also the candle sticks bar are not correct (cryptos), there are some kind of "stretched" or "compressed" candle stick bar.