aschberger Reviews

texas, USA,
Jul 12, 2021,

Father of the next wave

Dear Michael,
I do not know if you will ever see this, but you changed my life. When i was 6 months out of high school, I was obligated to live on the streets in my car because of family issues. I sold dr*gs, r*bbed houses, and just about every wrong thing you could think of. I was boy that was very hurt from a lifetime of negligence. This does not excuse my actions, nor do i approve of them but it is in that context where the story is beautiful. After nothing could fill it and a couple years later, I finally asked Jesus for some help...

Then you came into the picture, I had been "trading" for a few years but when you found me everything changed. 6 months later, closest to God and under your teachings I became a professional trader... The youngest ever from what I have been informed. 21 years old...
My progress was not earthly, but neither is our trading knowledge. Mike you said it would take 4 years to learn (which is fair).
But the one who sent you, sent me, and my ability to learn was radicalized. I moved to Texas to start a fund, I made a promise to you and God, I am going to keep it.
You have a family to take care of, I do not. I know you heart and it's intentions, I know what you would do if others were not attached, but you can't risk their safety. I promise you, I will use this power for good.

Mr. H, you walked so I could run, you'll know who I am in time.

-br

Review for FTMO.com

sacramento, USA,
Mar 13, 2020,

serious SCAM

DO NOT JOIN! listen I am a normal person who trades. the FIRST day I placed a trade my server failed and it lost... I could not see the trade or anything at all. It magically turned back on when I was out of the trade. This happened every time I placed a trade. So obviously I contacted them and told them that I was worried this was a scam. I sent everything that they needed to investigate. They said it was MY fault. I literally sent them a screen recording of my server and they still said it was my fault... IT IS A SCAM. I am an ICT charter member... enough said