MarkTravers Reviews

Review for TradeView.com.au

Apr 10, 2020,

More time than I could commit

As it turns out, my initial review was a little premature. Emails between myself and Tradeview were not being delivered and hence there were a few crossed wires.

Trading itself requires more time and commitment than what I could afford to dedicate to it. Is that an issue with Tradeview or me?

To that end; and in all fairness to Tradeview, my review should be considered neutral.

Mar 29, 2020 - 1 Star After being constantly harassed by sales staff I finally gave in and signed up to their very expensive programs. I had told the sale rep on several occasions that I didn't have the time but was finally coerced into signing up.

After setting up the account I went through the first few modules and started to use the software to realise that it would in fact need many 100's of hours to actually use the software. I promptly indicated this and asked that a refund was given. This was around 14 days after signing up.
After a week of "review" my request was denied.
So there is no guarantee of any kind.
Pushy sales tactics.
No way of knowing whether it is the right thing for you before handing over thousands of dollars.