VivekP Reviews

Review for Alpari.org

Bangalore, India,
May 11, 2020,

Payment Issue

My payout of $2700 is not yet processed by Alpari team. The money is debited from my Alpari account but the withdrawal is not processed. I have raised a Ticket#101365892. Even after repeated followups there is no response from the Alpari team. My account Manager Vashna Hanadon doesn't reply to my emails nor the payments department is responding! I have also marked a copy of my emails to forum@alpari.com. Unfortunately, they are also not responding!
Reply by Alpari submitted May 27, 2020:
Dear Sir,

We kindly draw your attention to the fact that Alpari Limited does not have any issues with the withdrawal of funds, all withdrawal requests are processed in full compliance with the Regulations for Non-trading Operations.

However, we would kindly ask you to take into consideration that according to the 23.1 and 23.2 clauses of the current Client Agreement, in case of any conflict situation,

it is necessary to file an official claim in your MyAlpari Account in accordance with the established form.

In the claim form, please indicate the numbers of the disputed transactions, as well as the points of the regulations and the Client Agreement, which, in your opinion, have been violated.

Your claim will be considered within 5 business days in full compliance with clause 23.14 of the current Client Agreement,

and you will be provided with an official response on behalf of the Company.

We remind you that the Company has the right to dismiss a complaint if the claim was directed to the Company in another way,

than through the corresponding section of your MyAlpari Account (on the forum, by e-mail, by phone, etc.).

Thank you for your cooperation.