jr0007 Reviews

Review for LQDFX.com

South Carolina, USA,
Feb 2, 2022,

Trading Activities as Suspicious? For Manually Trading?

Today, February 2nd, 2022, I received a surprised and expected email from LQDFX. It states"

Dear Client,

We trust this email finds you well.

We are informing you of the fact; your trading account is under investigation. Our Liquidity provider has red flagged your trading activity as suspicious.

Your account has been disabled during this time. We have been assured by the LP that the conclusion of the investigation will be completed within the next 24 hours. We are doing our utmost to conclude as soon as possible.

We will get back to you as soon as we have an update.

Kind Regards,
The LQDFX team

Your Loyal-Quality-Devoted FX Broker

I have a 6 figure trading account and a negative equity balance with open positions that I cannot close, modify, put any take profit, or stop loss to protect my account any further negative equity or losses. Why would LQDFX or any broker, for that matter do this to me. I reached out to them via Chat and Phone, and was told that my matter had to be handled via email only as the customer service rep could not and do not have the ability to answer or address my concern. Therefore, the only thing I could do is email them for a timely reply and now wait patiently for their response.

Now, I've been verified with full KYC with LQDFX Broker for at least 5 years + while trying to master my trading skills, craft, and blew many Demo and Live accounts without ever complaining or blaming them. I have been very positive with LQDFX Broker and recommended all of my colleague and friends globally to this Broker. Their hard working customer service team have been various courteous and professional in handling all of my issues in the past, but I've never ever experience the feeling that I no longer have control of my account, especially with a lot of my money in my account and with open trades that I can no longer manage until further resolution and response from LQDFX.

I am an honest hard working person in the U.S. and I've never done anything illegal or dishonest. I don't even know how me trading my own broker account manually without any EA or Bots would be consider so suspicious that they actually disabled my trading activities immediately in the middle of the week (Wednesday) as of this email that I cannot even do anything with my open trades. I have never heard of any Broker doing this and not sure why LQDFX would have ever done this to me.

This is the reason why I had marked 1 Star and I am willing to provide an update as soon as I receive a full understanding from LQDFX regarding this unexpected and unfair action.