sdores Reviews

Review for MyEaAcademy.com

Sep 3, 2021,

Complete scam

They give you a suposedly low risk setting which is the one I used for Prop Firm EA. After losing almost 3K I had to stop using it altogether in my real account. They themselves ask you to close trades after reaching 25-30% DD. I have been asking all week for a refund and they just come back asking me to be patient and wait for the market to turn around. I have used over a dozen different EAs from other vendors and never told me to close ongoing trades that led to heavy losses. You will lose money when trading with any of their EAs. DO NOT BUY THEIR EAs. GOOD EAs WORK IN ALL KIND OF MARKET SITUATIONS. Such a bunch of crooks.

Review for DragonExpertFX.com

Sep 9, 2020,

Complete scam

Do not buy this EA, It will blow up your account. On Demo works all right but in Live accounts is very dangerous. For me it only took two days to give me a margin call.
They only answer emails when they are affected by anything you write. Your doubts or questions are unanswered. Plus they do not refund you the money to make up for some of your losses.
I used it first for three months in Demo with no problem. That means they have a sophisticated system to tell when an account is Demo or Real. When it is Demo they are able to trick you with big benefits.

Review for InteractiveBrokers.com

Aug 28, 2020,

Worst customer service ever

I opened an IBKR account about a month ago and it really has been a nightmare of burocracy filling so much documentation. After I started trading many operatives have even been denied because they make it very cumbersome and difficult to know exactly what permissions are configured and which not. After you fill for permission to operate let us say futures or options it takes days to clear and in the meanwhile they never put you up to date.
The support section has a place where I have filled several tickets which have never get answered.
It has a chat section where they put you in hold for hours waiting for a support representative.
I had the patience to wait three days ago for help using the chat but the person who attended me told me to search in their web for answers. I really could not believe it.
I have worked with several brokers and this is by far the worst experience in customer care.

Review for 1000PipClimberSystem.com

Aug 26, 2020,

Very precise trading system

I have used this trading system for more than three months and I am very pleased with the results. The author has shown great insight into forex markets by elaborating these complex algorythms which foresee with great accuracy the behaviour of prices at certain levels. This is surely due to hard work in his part and years of experience.
He always answers emails right away in a dilligent way offering great support and unvaluable advise.It is hard to find such an honest and forthcoming person in this tough, throat-cutting world.