ahmog Reviews

Review for FXVM.net

Jan 20, 2021,

Suspect Shared Resources - Very slow response despite CPU 53%

Service use: Live Length of use: 0-3 Months
I have subscribed to VPS with 2GB RAM and 2 CPU.

Lately it has been very very slow that the response is very lagging despite the CPU load is only 60%. It take 3 to 5 seconds to show the Task Manager. Another 3 seconds to close the Task Manager screen.

Memory is only 40% used. I suspect the resources is shared. I have installed 6 MT4 terminals and the window seem to hang. I have restarted it and its remains the same. Very lagging.

How slow is slow?
1. Right click taskbar -> 2 seconds to show pop-up menu!!
2. Click Task Manager -> 9 seconds to show Task Manager!!
3. Close Task Manager-> 4 seconds to close!!
4. MT4 terminal just froze, it doesn't refresh when i select it.

Doesn't feel like a DUAL CPU XEON 2.2 Ghz to me.

I'm migrating the MT4 to another VPS provider as this is affecting my EA trades.
Unfortunately this is not the only problem.

When I first purchased it. The image failed to boot. So I couldn't use it after I purchased it. What's more the support ticket in the client area is broken (Error when I click it). Apparently after scouring the internet I found out that they have an external support website. How inconvenient??

Terrible experience. Am I the only unlucky one? I hope you had a better experience.
Unfortunately I have to bear with this slow VPS until my subscription is over.

Dissapointed and speechless...

Review for Agimat-Trading-System.com

Nov 4, 2020,

Agimat FX EA - Reliable Consistent Profits and Risk

Service use: Live Length of use: 0-3 Months
For me this is the "hands-down" champion Expert Advisor that have produced consistent profits. I have bought several other "famous" Expert Advisors and in my opinion they can't compete in the area of consistent small profits, low drawdown and minimal (almost zero) losing trades.

This is the most reliable Expert Advisor that I have used to date. Starts trading the moment you activate it.

Excellent & responsive support from Dennis team.
Reply by Dennis submitted Nov 11, 2020:
Thank you for your review, we highly appreciate that.

Review for VPSMalaysia.com.my

Sep 13, 2020,

Service use: Live Length of use: 0-3 Months
Most affordable VPS solution for Forex Trading. Cheaper than getting my own internet line + new PC. Fast registration and fast connection to my broker!