pdwalker Reviews

Review for TheInnerCircleTrader.com

Hong Kong, Hong Kong,
Oct 21, 2020,

incredible mentor, effective, insightful, entertaining and sincere.

I am now in my 6th month of mentorship and let me tell you, I vastly underestimated the amount of material and information that I would going to get.

The sheer amount of knowledge Michael is trying to dump into our heads is staggering; thirty years of learning compressed into one. Not only that, but hours and hours of example after example. Even at 6 months, my eyes are starting to open up and I can see some things happening before they unfold. While I still think I'm a year or so away before I'll risk live funds, I am going to get there armed with the knowledge Michael has provided.

Some people complain that he's "too wordy" or "not concise", but there is just so much information that you have to go back and watch the materials multiple times to catch everything that he is saying, because he says so much that is valuable.

Make no mistake - this program is not a "here's the magic bullet". This program is a comprehensive program to teach that requires a sincere and great level of effort on your part or you will not learn how to put the principles to action.

I'm now going back to month 1 and repeating the material now that I have a better understanding of what I was watching.

And it's just not the lessons. There are weekly commentaries that show us the principles in action and even give new lessons.

If anything, the price for the course is far undervalued for what is being offered.

I wish I had found out about this several years ago

Review for BlueberryMarkets.com

Hong Kong, Hong Kong,
Oct 20, 2020,

excellent service!

and by that I mean:
- customer service
- financial service (getting money in and out of my account)
- forex service (low spreads)

I have had an account with them for 6ish months.

I have not provided my account number as part of the feedback, for obvious reasons, but feel free to contact me via PM if you have any specific questions.

If you had provided an account number where asked, it would have only been visible to the BlueberryMarkets representative and to the FPA Review Moderation Team.
Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Feb 16, 2021:
Thanks for trying us out, pdwalker! We're very happy to know that you haven't had any problems with us. Please do let us know if you need any assiatnce from us. Cheers!