fx4sam Reviews

Review for WonderTraderPro.us

Dallas, TX, USA,
Nov 16, 2021,

wondertraderpro.us reviews From Trustpilot

I am very well known in Many of the Forex forums as fx4sam and have been trading since 2003. I am known for "Telling it like it Is" when it comes to reviews. That's why I sadly admit that out of the dozens I have written, only 1 (One) has been positive. And this IS NOT THE ONE!!!
Not only are the photos of the people they claim to be "Their Staff" from another company/business, but the office they claim to have in Plano, TX DOES NOT EXIST!! I live 4 miles South of Plano :)
Stay tuned... THIS WILL BE UPDATED!

ANOTHER FALSE CLAIM:
"If you read the reviews here carefully, you can find all these negative reviews here were written by people who never bought and used our product. People who really bought and used our product always gave us positive reviews, because we always provide the best product and customer service."

I imagine all the positive ones are false as well.

Here's the actual email I was sent after asking to try it out, and after reading this I Knew I didn't want it!

Hi Sam,
We can provide you a copy, but we don't want to take the risk that you categorize it as a scam and destroy our reputation. You can try it and promote it if you think it is useful. But if not, you need to let it go and do not hurt us. If that's the agreement, we can proceed with it.
---
WonderTraderPRO

Review for N1CM.com

Dallas, Texas, USA,
Nov 6, 2021,

Update to review left on Oct 28, 2021,...

For whatever the reason N1CM no longer accepts bank wires from the U.S. My last attempt at sending $500. was returned to my bank, minus the $50 wire fee. N1CM did offer to include an additional $50 to compensate for it if I choose to deposit with Bitcoin.

Oct 28, 2021 - 1 Star Them: Hi
how can i help you ?

Me: Where is the $500. bank wire from yesterday?
Hello?

07:17
It will be refunded to your account.

Why?

07:17
There is a problem with the bank transfer system.
You can use by cryptocurrency

It was done the same as before

there is a problem now.
May be fix until next week.

Will I be refunded the wire fee?
Will I be refunded the wire fee? And how long before I recieve it?

You can ask your bank.
07:23

Why wasn't I notified about it before?

Why didn't you ask us before depositing?

Like I said; It was done exactly the same way as before

These problems are not by us.

What Is "THE Problem"?

the mean bank wire

First you say: "There is a problem now.
May be fix until next week." Then you say: "These problems are not by us." Which is it?

I said it probably. These problems are not by us. Because the money has not been to your account.

So you really don't know do you? Let me talk to a supervisor Please!

Okay. You can send mail to our Financial team

Address Please.. Forex Peace Army will help!

finance@n1cm.com

Reply by N1CMx submitted Nov 22, 2021:
Hello Sam, I'm deeply sorry to hear about your unfavorable experience despite the outstanding customer service that we strive to achieve and give. Though the issue has been taken care of, please feel free to contact us at info@n1cm.com for any further questions or help.