ForexWarrior2020 Reviews

Review for HugosWay.com

Dublin, Ireland,
Jul 15, 2021,

Solid broker for beginners

Just thought id hop on and give a heads up to anyone looking for a broker for beginners. im helping my brother with his trading and he had a Hugosway account. I hadn't used them before and they are actually solid. The customer were helpful funding his account and we deposited 40US so the starting point is low I think you can deposit even lower. Anyway thought this might help some beginners with a decent platform starting off.

Review for CedarFX.com

Dublin, Ireland,
Jan 29, 2021,

Really solid broker so far.

I just wanted to write a quick review about my experience with CedarFX. Its been such a pleasant surprise since I began using them. I was always a bit weary about using offshore brokers but this has changed my mind completely. I just wanted to try some scalping and compounding small accounts so started using these as they have 0% commission accounts and low spreads. These have all helped massively. The thing the most impressed me was the same day withdrawals. They've been quick and I actually like the fact that they are eco friendly and have a conscience. I hope they can keep up this level of service into the future.

Dec 14, 2020 - 5 Stars I came across CedarFX a few months back as I was searching for the lowest spread/commission broker I could find to scalp indexes such as NAS and GER30 as well as GU. I found them to meet my expectations and more. They have a 0% commission account I'm using for my intraday trades and really low spreads for my scalping. I now have the majority of my trading accounts with them. They have same day withdrawals with bitcoin too which is great because the funds are in my Coinbase within hours. Delighted I found them and hope they keep this standard going into the future.