ichimaru8989 Reviews

Review for AvaTrade.com

Aug 29, 2021,

BAD

The spread is wide. Very wide. Forex or BTC....wide!

Unless you are trading commodities or stocks

it is not recommended

The account manager is very friendly and the customer service is fast.

but the trading experience...bad

usually the so-called "highly regulated brokers" the spreads tend to be wide but this is a bit too much.

You can try the BTC spreads it will drive you crazy. BTC is liquid maybe not as much as EURUSD but it is. but yet the spreads are wide like exotic pairs. and they call it competitive spreads...

And after the new york session some forex pairs will have awesome spreads that will 100% hit your SL. So good luck if you are trading any of that pairs.

It is a DD market maker and they are already earning a lot when you lose, I don't understand why MM likes to make their spreads wide when they can just make it narrow... since 90% will lose anyway.

Furthermore, If you are not from UK or Australia, you are considered offshore anyway so don't think that you are protected under the regulation. That is BS. if you are not living in these 2 countries. Your account will be under some unknown island license.

overall it is a legit company but...I won't recommend it.

Reply by AvaTrade CCare submitted Sep 8, 2021:
We kindly ask for further details, such a registered email address with us, or a trading account number, in order for us to investigate promptly whether you hold a registration with us. You may of course provide a Customer Service Reference too.

You may reach us at cs@avatrade.com or via Live Chat from our website to provide the details; kindly mentioning 'Forex Peace Army'

We look forward to receiving more information to allow us to respond further.

Warm regards,

The AvaTrade Team

Review for OctaFX.com

Jun 18, 2021,

Fixed rate and bonus is nice

The bonus is meant for you to deposit more and if you lose they will get more. But that doesn't matter. Because if you lose it is your fault. OCTAFX is good and spreads are good as well. The only question is on the website it says...0.7 for EURUSD but I see it is always 0.9 in MT4...
Reply by OctaFX Rep submitted Jun 28, 2021:
Dear ichimaru8989,

We appreciate you taking the time to send us praise and share your satisfaction with our community.

Regarding your question about the difference between spreads, it could be explained by a slight delay that happens while updating quotes on our website as they come up a bit later than on our trading application. That said, we highly encourage you to check the spread on the application first to keep yourself fully up-to-date.

Taking this opportunity, we'd also like to touch upon our deposit bonus promotion. It's intended to help our traders open orders with higher volume. And once you meet your bonus requirements, the bonus will be added to your balance funds. However, if your equity becomes less than the bonus, it could get automatically cancelled. Please check the applicable rules on our website or contact our team for more information.

We hope you'll continue to enjoy our services for years to come, and if there's anything else we can help with, please contact us anytime.

Kind regards,
OctaFX Rep.

Review for Pepperstone.com

Jun 18, 2021,

Good

Pepperstone has been good and the spreads are awesome. I really like the platform. Simple and good.
Reply by Martin submitted Jul 5, 2021:
Hi Ichimaru,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your positive comments regarding our service, it is much appreciated!

Review for FOREX.com

Jun 7, 2021,

Rubbish

First and foremost if this is a market maker company yet the spreads are wide.... It is pure garbage. I'm pretty piss with them because when I created an account with them using English they gave me a server in China with Chinese emails. I don't even understand why the heck are they sending me Chinese emails when I can't even read. They sent me a wrong server in the email which shows that the way they managed the clients server are just simply messy. How can trust a broker that will send you wrong server....? Moreover, they have been keep calling me asking me why I haven't deposit? Especially when people are busy working. Which is a red flag to me. No legit broker will keep bother someone to deposit money. The worst part is when I try to create an demo account. They led me to a page where I can't even open an demo account. It keeps shows and ask me to deposit money. Really bad. Stay away.
Reply by FOREX.com submitted Jun 25, 2021:
Thank you for your review! We are sorry to hear about the miscommunication that you have been having with our teams. We always strive to provide accurate and complete information to all our clients every time they reach out to us. We hope to quickly resolve this for you. Please reach out to our support team once more, and one of our Specialists would be happy to sort this out for you. Additionally, you are able to use this link to open a free demo account with FOREX.com, no deposit necessary:

If you have any additional questions or concerns, please reach out to our support team by phone, live chat, or email.