Godwin32 Reviews

Review for KOT4X.com

Nigeria, Nigeria,
Jan 20, 2021,

Scam broker, stealing money

I made a deposit of $12,700 with Kot4x and I tried withdrawing it today. It’s asking me to submit tons of documents and they don’t want to approve them. Support is mute, and live chat is not answering me. My total funds in hold in this broker is $19,000 which they’re refusing to give back to me. Cue Banks and Anthony’s World are big time reps of this broker and they’re in it on this scam. Don’t open an account with this broker, they won’t let you withdraw your hard earned money regardless of whether you made a profit or decided to not trade at all. Kot4x is a big scam and should be avoided at all cost.

Reply by KOT4X submitted Aug 18, 2021:
Hi Godwin,

Thank you for your review, we take our customers’ feedback very seriously.

Funds withdrawal speed is a main focus area for our broker, we aim to process withdrawals in a fast and a secure manner.

Please contact us on success@kot4x.com and our team will look into reasons for delays.

As a security measure, we might require additional documents to process a withdrawal. This is a standard industry process and security measures that ensures both the customer's safety as well as ours.

Our support is available 24/7 365 days a year via live chat, emails, and call backs.

Best Regards,