Danny Taurus Reviews

Review for N1CM.com

Dhaka, Bangladesh,
Apr 7, 2021,

Nice trading platform

I have been swing trading for a while and I would have to say the brokers setups are cool. The leverage is as high as 1:1000 for forex. I also trade stocks on a long term basis. I would recommend the broker because I have not noticed any fraudulent activities with them.

Review for Kridex.com

Dhaka, Bangladesh,
Apr 7, 2021,

One of the reliable brokers

I find kridex reliable for a number of reasons.

I trade forex and do not go beyond the 4 hours to weekly chart, the candlesticks and chart platform are of good quality, the charts do not break or hang unnecessarily like it is for some brokers.

The spreads are very cool, it averages around 0.5 pips during active trading hours, even though do not have specific currency pairs i trade, i have found it interesting that I could make my analysis on forex pairs and when I don't find a setup, I could move to trading commodities like gold, or even US oil or some indices. I have tried taking some trade on Nasdaq and S&P 500 and I found them cool.

I have used a couple of brokers and the services gotten from them made me believe that kridex services are not bad at all. So it's a nice stp broker with free vps, recommend =)