samawati Reviews

Review for N1CM.com

KL, Malaysia,
Jun 3, 2021,

Nice Broker!

The leverage of 1:1000 is a major plus to my trades. There are times when I am so sure of the market direction and I just place many positions at a time. It has been very profitable for me since I've been doing it. I tried it for a long time with the demo account and mastered it before going live with the strategy. The major lesson I have learnt is just that before trusting a strategy so much, you must have a level of faith in the strategy.
At the bottom of the site, there are constant real-time asset prices showing which currency or asset has gained and which one has lost over a period of time. The prices give an overview of the market. I check the prices and activities before going to check the charts. The information I see pre-informs me about what to expect. For example, if GBPUSD is -16%, it gives me the information that the dollar has gained over the British Pounds and the market is presently a bearish market.
Asides the customizations I wrote above, the chart is easy to use and finding my was around it is not an issue.
One last thing I would like to mention is about the withdrawal options.. it is not common for a brokers that does not offer cryptocurrency trading to allow cryptocurrency as a means of depositing and withdrawing. N1CM allows this and I am impressed that I have withdrawn and deposited a number of times using bitcoin and the transactions were totally free and fast. The deposit abetted immediately but the withdrawal was about 2 hours. From my experience, using a btc wallet also guarantees same day withdrawal.