tuyen1008 Reviews

Review for LMFX.com

Ha Noi, Viet Nam,
Nov 3, 2021,

Quick support team

I have had some account issues during the transaction, my emails are usually answered within the same day. I appreciate this issue.

Nov 1, 2021 - 1 Star I started trading from mid-September to present. It's okay when I lose. When I started making profits, they said I broke the policy and banned me. They did not give me the right to speak. They like to ban is to ban. A bad broker. 2021/11/02

Reply by Maria LMFX submitted Nov 3, 2021 Dear tuyen1008,

Thank you for your review.

Please be aware that your account with us was suspended after a signal by our Liquidity provider in regards to your trading activity with our brokerage. We have since been communicating with you via email regarding this matter and have found a solution that will allow you to continue using our services.

We wish to stress that we never “ban” clients just because they make a profit. As a non-dealing desk broker, it is in our best interest to keep our customers trading with us for as long as possible. We are happy to say that have many clients who have made profits on their initial investments and are continuing to trade with us.

Your account with us was, in fact, restored before this review even went Live and we are happy to see you using our services once again. Rest assured that we take such cases very seriously and always do our best to be on the side of the customer.

Thank you very much!