jovica15 Reviews

Review for HotForex.com

Ljubljana, Slovenia,
Apr 21, 2020,

Update of review: Archived account

After 9 days of waiting I got my money back from HotForex back office. They sent me an email with info that my wallet is credited with money from my archived account.

I am satisfied with the result and with communication.

I still think that they should at least warn me before archiving an account in order to remove my money from trading account to main wallet.

Apr 17, 2020 - 1 Star I' ve opened trading account and made a deposit to real account. Then I started to test trading strategy on DEMO account. Because I did not use my real account they moved it to ARCHIVED ACCOUNTS and also my money. When I contacted them through help desk I just receive answer that my request is forwarded to another department and that I have to wait for my money be recovered. And that takes days, days, days.... :(
I really can not believe that takes so long to coordinate between departments and recover my money and return it back to my wallet.

Review for ForexSteam.com

Ljubljana, Slovenia,
Nov 1, 2019,

Most probably fake users reviews :(

I am making DD on this product and found out that a lot of 5 star opinion from registered users are from most probably fake user. Totally disappointed. :(
Reply by Forex Steam submitted Dec 11, 2019:
We have no orders from Jovica in Slovenia. Make sure you are using the official software from our website. Any illegal version of our software, is not our software.