firesword Reviews

Review for ThePatternTrader.com

Jun 23, 2020,

WARNING! SCAMMER!

If you have a complaint to make go to the link below and file a complaint. I'm doing it too, so the more of us do it the sooner this scumbag will be out of business and hopefully locked up one day. https://dbo.ca.gov/file-a-complaint/

Review for BlueTrading.com

Australia,
Feb 25, 2019,

I deposited €3000 at the start of Feb.2019 so about 20 days ago, as that amount was the minimum investment ( for me this is $AUD 5000 so a decent wack of my money) thinking they were placing orders manually or at least making trading decisions themselves before placing trades. Had I known they were using EA's I'd have never put a cent into their fund... and now 20 days later I have €-231.96. So they lost all of my deposit plus additional
€ 231.91. It looks like they started some new system which they obviously don't even check when it places orders and the bloody thing blew everyone's accounts. I guess the system that was working for 3 years and was making money wasn't good enough so they decided to fix what isn't broken and lose everything.... or they just decided there was a lot of money in the pot and thought to grab it all and tell us suckers that the system lost it all.

Review for ForexHolyGrailSystem.com

Australia,
May 12, 2018,

Anything that comes out with Alex Nikovsky name to it is a clear scam. Stay away people! This guy describes his indicator as if the calculations behind it is based on W.D.Gann math principle. Nowhere near it! It's all based on MACD and moving averages, signals go deep into drawdown before coming back into profit or break even. This guy Alex goes onto different forums with multiple accounts and leaves positive reviews on his Golden eagle indicator. He even asks questions as if he heard of the system and leaves links for people to go and have a look to see what they think. Smart marketing but cr** indicator . Shifty the developer behind it too.