sameer111 Reviews

Review for EXAProfit.com

Oct 6, 2020,

this broker full of scam so beware

hi i am trading this broker since 1 month when time to withdwal this broker never paid me and said this issue issue evey time dealy so please do not join this broker full of scam in malaiysa beware this non regulated broker

Review for AAGMarkets.com

Apr 9, 2020,

MARKET MAKER BROKER PURE

HI THIS BROKER MARKET MAKER AND DO NOT PAID PROFIT SO PLEASE DO NOT JOIN THIS BROKER

Reply by Eric Williams submitted Oct 7, 2020:
This is not a real client review.

Review for FRXE.com

Mar 17, 2020,

again hold my withdwal after said me make nice review we paid u beware this

they said make nice review we paid u withdrawal when i did they nerve paid my withdrawal as i said do not go this broker they full of scam and they want ppl to make nice review here then other ppl join this broker but fact was they pure market maker broker so i am advice nobody join this broker until they solve my issue ..

Mar 13, 2020 - 5 Stars as i mention old review i have some issue after that my problem slove and no issue now frxe ..i change my review to 5 star and support very nice there i hope i work long term with u thankyou frxe and fpa

Mar 12, 2020 - 1 Star hi i am trading frxe since 2 month first they make all nice and they paid me small amt when i am try withdwal all my amt they try to do tricky and cheat me they did not send my withdwal and said its btc issue bla bla then trade my account and loss all money..i just say here do not go this broker pure india broker running my Tamil people they will loot u later when u deposit big and all so better go with regulated broker

Review for CMTrading.com

Oct 24, 2019,

before one month this broker nice when profit they change condition

hi i am trading cmtrading since 1 month before this broker very nice when time to deposite ,.when i am start profit this broker sudden he change condition make exeutition delay and worst part they increase spread on cfd i am complaint many time but nobody listen and now this broker distub my ib and blackmail he complaint many time about spread wide but nobody listen so last i need to come here and put my review so i hope they listen and help us and my ib,,.

Reply by Daniel Kibel submitted Nov 28, 2019:
Dear client,
First and foremost, we apologize for the delay in replying to your post, we were not made aware of it.
We have read your concerns and looked into your account and we have to say that what you posted here is quite far from the actual reality.

In July 2019, you opened a number of live accounts on our platform. You proceeded to fund one of those accounts in September 2019 on your own with your own e-wallet. Nobody pressured you, nobody had to talk you into it, and certainly nobody "blackmailed" you into doing this!
After about 2 weeks of trading, you had managed to generate a profits of about 37% on your initial investment, which is an amazing accomplishment by any standard!
You then requested to withdraw your initial investment and transferred your profits to a second account.
Within a few days of trading, you asked yet again to transfer your funds to a third account and by mid-October 2019, you requested to withdraw your profits.
While we were processing your request, we had some concerns that your trading activity may have violated our terms and conditions, therefore we carefully checked your account, which we are more than allowed to do. Once all doubts were removed, the withdrawal of your profits was processed back to you without any issues.

In regards to our spreads, as you have been made aware a number of times, we offer floating spreads not fixed and that means that they fluctuate with the movement of the market. This is not new and it was not "changed", we've always had floating spreads and the information has always been available to you on our website.

On another note, every single time you've brought up a concern to our support team, you were given a response. You spoke on the phone with a number of our trading specialists and you were provided with answers to all your questions and you seemed - at the time at least - to be satisfied with them. We're not quite sure why you are saying that no one listened, this is also not true.
We also don't quite know what you mean by "this broker disturb my IB" you are welcome to contact us directly about that.

We appreciate every single review we receive, they help us grow and do better as a company. Having said that, we will not entertain reviews that are not based on true facts and simply aim to hurt our reputation.

Review for Fx-Persia.com

Aug 19, 2019,

fx-persia trading my account and loss all my profit

hi eveyone i have to say do not invest fx-persia and pouya ghiaci he trade my account when he profit he take profit share then after week he loss all profit and make ib so beware do not invest this guy he doing full arbitrage ..

Review for BeneForex.com

pune, India,
Nov 30, 2018,

scam alert

this broker full scam even stp a.c they cancel profit without reasone and support too poor so please do not invest ur money they pure b book