barakanyingi Reviews

Review for TemplerFx.com

Nakuru, Kenya,
Jul 29, 2019,

Best Fx Broker

This is still the best broker! Quick withdrawals especially with M-PESA for Kenyans, Best spreads for scalping and day trading. I give them 5 stars.

Mar 8, 2019 - 5 Stars I am impressed by the following:
1) Quick and automated methods for withdrawals such as MPESA and Airtel Money which is a BIG plus++. I have tried to withdraw by M-PESA and took less that 30 seconds!!

2. Excellent customer services.
I give the 5 Stars. My account 10----34..

Review for N1CM.com

Jan 9, 2018,

Excellent Services!

I would like to update my experience with Number One Capital Markets: Their services still exceptional! I submitted a withdrawal request by 12.40pm today and 15 minutes later, the money had hit my Skrill account. This is awesome! 5 stars*****

Nov 6, 2017 - 5 Stars Excellent services from swift account opening and verification, deposits. I am overly satisfied with quick withdrawals. I submitted a withdrawal request and it took under 10 minutes for funds to hit my Skrill account. I hope they will continue like this. My MT4 account 10---2.

Review for AxiTrader.com

Kenya,
Nov 13, 2017,

Horrible

Terrible broker. They will no allow withdraw from Skrill account in which you initially deposited with. Other Fx Brokers are doing it, why don't they? Useless!

Review for RoboForex.com

Daniel,
Jul 31, 2017,

The Best Fx Broker

Excellent and exceptional services. I usually withdraw my funds instantly from my MT4 platform to my Skrill account and takes less than 30 seconds! Keep it up. I will give the 5*****Stars! My MT4 Account 72...80.

Review for ViproMarkets.com

May 18, 2017,

Excellent!! 5 stars***

I have traded with Vipromarkets for over 9 months, and I have never experienced issues with them. Fast withdrawals via Skrill in less than 2 hours, narrow spreads and fast execution. I give them 5 stars. MT4 Account 88-----75.