YasserA Reviews

Review for CapitalXP.com

Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates,
Sep 15, 2019,

Exremly ugly scammers

Signed up based on their promises to provide services such as Autotrading using TradeCopier and after I deposited little amount they denied the service, and said it is not available anymore.. I strongly recommend to stay away from those criminals and I don't know how can I file a legal complain, I hope someone can help me. and when asking for withdrawal, they will for any excuse to stall and delay your request, I also reported the case to my bank and further action will be taken, but unfortunately such things takes long time.

PS: Notice that any good review about them (all guests) are just other scammers who forexpeacearmy should investigate their creditability.

STAY AWAY FROM CAPITALXP.COM
If you would like help from the FPA on something you feel is a scam, you should open a thread in Scam Alerts.

Review for PerfectTrendSystem.com

Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates,
Aug 28, 2019,

The beauty of FOREX

Hello from UAE..

By using PerfectTradeSystems you will definitely get the perfect results you can ever imagine. I have always learnt Forex is easy, but you only need to stick with the rules.

I have recently purchased EdgeZone EA after several tests using the free version, and I was still suspicious and I started it in a demo account, I saw the performance I was so impressed, I then started it on my real account with minimum risk possible I could easily make descent profits in 3 days that I could hardly make it over a month.

The EA is very easy to use, solid and follow the rules and also your rules. You decide everything when using the EA.. Honestly I have never seen the beauty of Forex for years. You even feel as professional trader.

Here is myfxbook link https://www.myfxbook.com/portfolio/edgezone/3497224 for a demo account that is using the EA which I have setup the first time and will continue to run the EA as long as possible to witness my review.

Looking forward to test other systems of PerfectTradeSystems.

Good luck everyone