Kiddo Reviews

Review for Evolve.Markets

Toronto, Canada,
Sep 13, 2019,

Price feed is horrible for scalping BTC. Everything else Five Stars.

First I want to say deposits and withdrawals were fast. No problem there. Customer service is five stars no problem there. Fees, pretty good as good or better than BitMex. BTC price feed, huge problem there. You cannot scalp the one minute chart with the existing price feed. Impossible. One minute candles last 3 minutes. Price freezes, candles lag behind price so you can't get in or even know what's happening. I used Binance price feed which is the most stable to try to mitigate the issue but the candles don't move for minutes at a time. I have video's comparing the two. I only traded for about a week and a half and then gave up. This happens every day all day. Too bad, everything else is great. If they fix it to a level comparable to Binance's price feed I would come back np.
Reply by EvolveMarkets submitted Sep 24, 2019:
After investigating the issue we have found that our client has made various appearance and properties changes to chart and technical indicators (including Heiken-Ashi indicator). This unfortunately resulted in combination that made one-minute candles invisible on the background of our clients chart, and was the cause for their less than satisfactory trading experience.