revivalstory Reviews

Review for ScorePriority.com

michigan , USA,
Mar 15, 2018,

I am now working with the company to restablish my account for day trading. They have been kind to me in the followup to the original denial. After this process is complete and I use the broker for a certain amount of time I will conclude with a 3rd and final review on them. Thanks

Mar 8, 2018 - 1 Star Stay away from these jokers. They market as if they are for stock traders, but they discriminated me and made up BS rules that denied me a day trading account. After sending in all my info to them and bank details, they come back at me with a lame denial email about some risk tolerance quiz they have. What a JOKE!! I was going to bring 50-100k to them to trade on as well. This is the exact reason why the bull*** dodd frank act ruined trading in the USA.USA brokers are all lame duck pansies. Retail trading no longer exists. The fact that these guys denied me the chance to do what I do for a living is wrong and discriminatory. Stay away from them. They say they use MT5, but I'm pretty certain now they are scammers. If you want to invest and have your money be exposed to the market with no day trading capabilities, then you should join these guys and watch your money burn up. good day

Review for LQDFX.com

michigan, USA,
Jan 18, 2018,

Followup review with a positive recommendation

This is my second review on LQDFX. My first review experience on FPA which you can read about my issues with bitcoin deposit system but honestly, now these guys have worked out all the issues in their system and are amazing. I have been using the upay card to deposit and withdraw and have had zero issue with lqdfx. I gave them second chance and it has so far proved to me to be worth it. I find that the company is very honest with their approach and they really do care about their clients. This is my personal experience with them now. I am from the USA and have tried every broker there is available to USA and I would put these guys in my top 3 now. I also have a follow-up forum to all my reviews to validate everything I say. I have no connection with any of my review companies except for the fact that I trade for my income with them. Also, Keep in mind that this followup review is just strictly my opinion on them based on my current experience in the last 4 months. I really felt bad for giving them a negative review so early on and wanted to correct that review I made with this one. Thanks

Oct 10, 2017 - 2 Stars In clarifying what jmandich said I think there is the reason to believe that this is a scary broker. I have tried every broker that is available to a USA resident and anytime a broker uses any form of excuse to delay a withdraw its problematic. 9 out of 10 times the broker is trying to funnel and shift money around to payout people. It's very very sketchy. I currently have several reviews up on FPA, and I am always open to discussing with anyone that I am a real client who has traded FX 5 years and has been part-time five years before that. With ten years watching these companies I have learned to develop an eye for the ones who will last. I have a forum on here that allow followups to my reviews. I have been testing these guys out now for about seven months, and I can tell you that I have some concerns. Overall the trading platform seems good and never had any issues with price feeds etc. However as noted by the previous review I have reason to believe that there are some concerns with this broker's financial ability to pay out. I use bitcoin to deposit, and I think there payment system for that is messed up too. I have had several times where there "15" min window of accepting a payment times out or crashes, and then I had to wait for a whole another 24 hours almost to get refunded which didn't include the extra miner costs. I think this broker is new and is trying whatever they can do to hold onto their business. I know that I am no longer going to trust using them because I don't think they have the liquidity to pay out their winnings. I also think their restrictions on giving margin on available profit that is not closed out is sketchy. This is very similar to what I have seen with Tradewise FX before they mysteriously cut all USA accounts. Additionally, I found there customer support person Amelia to be very rude when questioning their faulty bitcoin depositing system. I would be very surprised to see them last. All the formulas for trouble are present here and no solid past behind them to stand any credibility. Will touch back on here in maybe a year or so to see if it has improved at all. I don't like to be right in predicting the demise of a broker but I've seen way too many sham operations come and go.

Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Oct 27, 2017 Dear revivalstory,

Thank you for your review.

We appreciate your feedback and we are extremely pleased that you have enjoyed using our platform and that everything in that regard is working smooth. However, we would like to clarify any concerns you may have.

1) Our payment processor for Bitcoin, requires three confirmations in order for you to be able to deposit and for LQDFX to receive your funds. If your request is timed out and you do not confirm in time, you are prompted to refund your Bitcoin deposit. I must stress that LQDFX does not receive your deposit, nor do we have any sort of interference in this process. The refunds are always processed within 24 hours.

2) We would appreciate if you could display your account number or reach out to us privately in order for us to review the chat you had with our Support agent to make sure you are receiving the very best Support. This is what we strive for.

We do not hold clients withdrawals or profits earned. We are an STP Brokerage striving to provide our clients with the very best solution in online trading.

We look forward to welcoming you back trading with us again soon.

Mark

LQDFX Official Representative

Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Jun 11, 2018:

Hi Revivalstory,

Thank you for your positive feedback! We so appreciate that you took the time to share your experience with LQDFX once again!

As you mentioned, we do really care about our traders and we work hard to please them! Misunderstandings and technical problems may arise from time to time. What makes the difference between LQDFX and other brokers is that we make serious efforts to achieve our goal of being the most loyal, quality and devoted broker!

Keep trading with us and rest assured that we’ll continue to improve!

Mark

LQDFX Official Representative

Review for TradersWay.com

Aug 31, 2017,

Would not recommend based on shotty feed freeze on gold many times

I have been with them for about two years. Overall they seem to be reputable, but their platform is bad. I used mt4 with them, and numerous times their price would freeze on me for minutes during super crucial times. I would run their platform right along side my other ones, and every time I had an issue with it, I would get the same response that it was on my end. The first few times I was like hmmm ok maybe they are right, but when I started to run it side by side with other brokers, I found out that not to be the case. I noticed with them, and this may just be my opinion from noticing that during these freeze periods was when I had a trade that would get stopped out. Most notably was when I went from 200$ deposit to around 2k and they changed the leverage on my side, but I noticed some shadey things going on with my platform again. I just know that I no longer would trust to use them because I believe they try and hunt your profits. Normally when a broker has an error or feed issue, they are quick to resolve it, but with these guys, all I ever got from them was a very defensive response. A super defensive response to an issue on several occasions is always a big warning sign to me on how a broker is. Please note I have tried every broker that is available to a USA client too and I write my honest experience with them. I also follow up with all my reviews on FPA anytime with anyone who asks. I would not recommend using them, but that is just me. I have learned real quick how the offshore guys operate, and the ones who have legit price feeds are not these guys. Any broker who has to pad the price feed before or after the market opens is a big warning sign to me. I also feel I cannot trust the mt4 platform being too convenient to them when they need for the price to freeze and that to me is a dead deal as a high frequency GOLD trader! See ya sci-Anara for this trader from traders-way!

Reply by Mr.Max.TW submitted Oct 18, 2017:
Sorry to hear that you did not have a good experience on our platform. We are always ready and willing to resolve any issues that arise on our side. In your case however there was no evidence at all of any server problems nor price feed errors. If you wish to have your case reviewed again feel free to contact us via email.

Review for Evolve.Markets

Aug 29, 2017,

Great experience and product

Hey, guys, I've tried them all, and this company is fantastic. I have tried every broker that offers services to my country, and out of all of them I will say without a doubt that evolve is the most honest of them all. My comments are based solely on my experiences with them for the last year. They are one of the few Bitcoin brokers who are fast with their deposits and also quick with their execution. Everything with these guys is top notch. They treat their clients great. I had some slippage issues when I first started with them, and they quickly responded and even went as far as to contact the liquidity provider and fix the feed. They then credited me back my full amount that was clipped and put a filter on my feed. I can't tell you any other broker who has ever done that. These guys care about their clients, and their system has been flawless for me since I first started. They have come to long ways, and I will be a customer with them for life. Additionally, their withdraws are straightforward and quick too because were dealing with the most amazing fiat around that is the Bitcoin solution. The best hands down. Also please know I have several broker reviews up and I tell it the way it is. Anyone can contact me in the forums here anytime to verify my stuff. I am the independent solo trader and hate sales guys :) Let's try to keep these guys around.

Review for FxGlory.com

Apr 29, 2017,

FX Glory Is scam

I have long review of this company. I will start by saying DO NOT use them as your broker. I have many valid reasons which I will share now. I started trading with them in MArch 2015 about 2 years ago. I am from the USA as well. EVerything I write I am prepared to speak with any trader about via email or skype to let them know the truth about this sham operation. While you may see people on here who say "oh as long as you follow their "rules" your ok. Etc etc" To me I used these reviews as positive for Fx glory and thought I would give them the benefit of the doubt. I used paypal to deposit with them to the tune of over 68k over two years. I never had any issues with them when I was using their high leverage or even their withdraws of under 12k. The issues with this company revealed to me once I started to make real good money. I could sense that the company was super worried about paying out the proifts to myself. On my first big withdraw request over 50k they gave me lame weird excuses on why they couldnt do my withdraw. The first rejection started on a 65k wire transfer I wanted to do. They told me because I used paypal I needed to use paypal to withdraw.This notification happened convieniently after about a week of waiting. SO I still gave them benefit of doubt and then put in withdraw from paypal. Their policy says 24 hours for paypal withdraws but they delayed my response by over 5 businsess days again. They then reject my 2nd attempt and say that I cannot withdraw this "large" amount with Paypal. they then told me to use wire transger. I then knew this company was a scam. They do not have liquidity to pay their traders. I actually believe they are one big ponzi scheme and because they are market makers if you make money with them you will be targeted. During my process to withdraw my money they came up with this "bogus" policy in the newsroom that anyone trading with over 1:100 leverage will not be guaranteed their gold trades. LOL this news came out the same time i was trying to wthdraw from them. This alone is a bogus rule and should alert any trader with a brain to stay. It gets better.. After they denied my paypal withdraw becuase it was too large they actually went into my platform specifically and manipulated my price feed. The first day it happened they padded my trade by 5$ in order to stop me out. then they changed my spread to 100 pips on Gold. Keep in mind i traded 2 years with them with a 50 pip gold spread and never had issues. Once they knew i was making money off them they then changed it on me. There rep "nino" tells me that the risk department evaluated me and that it was normal for them to do this. They basically sabotaged my remaining trading with them so I would lose and they certainly won that battle. My friend who trades with Glory still had 50 pip spread while they targeted me. I have all the emails and chats from glory to prove everything I write about. These guys are playing with dynamite and bank on idiot traders who use too high of leverage. I hope they go under and receive justice for their crimes. Feel to contact me on FPA anytime. I want to see people avoid these guys and will help this campaign at any cost.

In addition to these guys being shady I have to comment on their made to be convienient trading rules. I noticed when I became profitable with them on Gold this is when they decieded to say that Gold was "at risk" they choose to give no reason as to why Gold was at risk other than to cover their butts on traders on who could make money off it using leverage that was over 1:100. I guarantee you that all these traders on this review who have said they have had no issues with fx glory have not made large sums of money off of them. Glory has just enough to keep their operation going but they have no liquidity. they pay you with money from other trading accounts. they do not put any of your orders through at all. i used to be positive towards this broker until they revealed to me their trump card. i would deal huge level of caution when dealing with these guys. if you have a few or "monthly withdraws from then under 5k or so they will keep their scam going but TRY to do more than 75k and see what they do. Im telling you guys they will do what they can to make sure this does not happen. I hope more victims come out from this scam broker.

Review for TradingView.com

Oct 4, 2016,

STAY FAR FAR AWAY

I can say first hand stay away from this site. I dont even know where to begin. There premium service is worthless their feeds are garbage and they have no real volume. If you choose to take part in their chat rooms you litterally have no free speech. its like trading in north korea. their mod guy named jasper who touts himself with a bermuda shirt and a forex expert plays the mall cop. Trading in their chat rooms is like a cancer that grows over time. The site mods will pick and choose what they think is appropriate. As a believer in free speech this site is every reason why the media twists everything don trump says. I would stay away from this place with both hands. I been trading for 4 years and since i went and joined that place it literally almost ruined my trading mentality. They also make false accusations against you. They called me prejudice and racist with no grounds. Bunch of yahoos there. Please spread the news about these guys. BEWARE BEWARE

Review for DayTradingForexLive.com

Sep 7, 2016,

Great service. Sterling is good guy . Worth it system

Great service. Sterling is dedicated to what he does. The guy does a review everyday for his members. Hes been trading a long time and is very passionate about what he does. He provides solid entry opportunities daily for eur and gbp. Lots of education. Follow his steps and system including when to enter safely and you will do fine. You have to have patience. Sometimes it can take some time for a level to hit but when they do you can usually do well with proper risk management. He has a ton of good videos to teach you his system. The price for lifetime membership is well worth it. You also get two live training sessions each week in the market. I would recommend this system to someone who wants to be safe with his entries and has patience to grow account over period of time. This is not for scalpers. You need to stick to the DTFL rules on entry and you will be fine. Cheers

Review for Gann.co.uk

Aug 17, 2016,

GANN Zenith Service Gary Stafford

Top notch service. Gary Stafford is the modern day WD Gann . He has a honest and accountable straight forward service. I have tried everyone out there and this is the one service I can say works. He teaches you the whole system too and gives you a custom made platform that streams with his. This IS NOT a day traders system. In fact it is more for swing and longer term but it works. Its the only thing Ive been able to do that has been profitable for me. Gary provides focus signals and training videos for each one of those focus signals all the way back to 2002. His levels he determines in advance are eerily spot on when they hit and he guides you through the whole process on how to determine when they hit. I would highly recommend the full service for serious traders that are not looking for a get rich quick program. Its worth its weight in gold. I dont receive any compensation for any of this Im just telling you my honest experiance with this. Message me if you like more details on my experience. Thanks - Josh R