NordicStrengthTrader Reviews

Review for ChakraCapitalGroup.com

Apr 24, 2019,

SCAMMER!!

SCAM.

Not only is he a scammer, but he is also a registered child sex offender in the UK.
Be careful who you give your money to.
This is another case where Robert Halterman of Chakra Capital Group tried to attack a competitor.  Since Robert decided to post this unsubstantiated allegation and has continued to use multies to attack competitors, the FPA is moving his "review" to his review page.

Review for ForexTrendy.com

Ron (Really Robert Halterman),
Aug 1, 2018,

Scam

Just another repaint indicator. Save your money. Terrible signals. I question about the repaint and he just tried to play along and act like it must have been a glitch and he would work on it.
1 Star rating removed.  This review was really posted by Robert Halterman, who was running a competing service.

Review for PipSocietyLLC.com

May 5, 2018,

SCAM

Just another "mentor" selling courses. no myfxbook or shared investor password to validate any of his teachings.

Review for FxGlory.com

Mar 30, 2018,

SCAM BROKER. BEWARE.

SCAM BROKER.

Today I was missing a lot of my winning trades in my trade history tab. Woke up this morning with many $1,000+ trades that went missing or were suppose to have been there. My P/L should have jumped from $34,000 to $42,000 from trades I've taken 2 days prior. Obviously price level did close above targets. This is kind of dissappointing because they honored all my withdrawals these past 2 years..now they are cheating me and it's time for me to switch brokers.
Fu*** unbelievable.

Review for FFXAcademy.com

Jan 20, 2018,

FAKE teacher.

Another marketer selling dreams. Co-partnered with another scam company, Kingz Vector University.
1 Star Rating removed.

This review was not submitted by James.  It came from Robert Halterman of Chakra Capital Group.

Review for Evolve.Markets

Nov 26, 2017,

FPA, please remove my previous review. There was a misunderstanding. It has been corrected. Thanks.

Nov 23, 2017 - 1 Star Evolve Markets are crooks. Very bad brokerage that stop raids their own clients. I woke up this morning on Thanksgiving day only to see my account got wiped out and owing thousands due to a few thousand pip drop on BTCUSD. I've checked other brokerages including Trading View, SimpleFX, GDAX, Fx Choice, etc. and none of them had this MASSIVE price manipulated drop as we see with Evolve Markets. [See attached file].

All these positive reviews I see on Evolve Markets are now void.
Reviews are updated, not removed.

Whether or not a company resolves issues is very important information for potential clients.

Review for TradersWay.com

Aug 24, 2017,

Spread manipulated broker/Market Maker broker

I wouldn't recommend TW for intraday traders and scalpers due to their high spread manipulation. They advertise as a "true ECN" but they are not true ECN. As an unregulated broker, they can do pretty much anything they want.

On 08/23/2017 I had a client send me the screenshot of TW and Fx Choice chart for comparison of TW's spread manipulation to a whopping 75 pip spread..no news releases. Using EURCHF pair as an example from the date, Fx Choice had zero upper wick on the 4H chart whereas TW does..a 75 pip upper wick.

[I'm not able to upload the screenshot but you can check out my public facebook of the evidence at https://www.facebook.com/chakra.capital It's on my wall.]
Reply by Mr.Max.TW submitted Oct 17, 2017:
Please note that Forex is not centralized on any single exchange, and price differences during high impact news and other illiquid market conditions (such as the rollover in your case here) can result in prices differing significantly between brokers.