DSlayer007 Reviews

Review for PerfectTrendSystem.com

Fresno, CA, USA,
Jan 28, 2020,

Very good for both beginners and Professionals

This system is very well designed and criteria for trading are clearly defined. The only reason I did not give a 5 star is that the system does not scan for potential trades and notify me in advance. If you lose with this system, it's because you don't have the patience to wait for the market to converge and meet all the criteria before entering the trades..

Review for TradersWay.com

CA, USA,
Aug 29, 2016,

I like tradersday. high margin, flexible non-fifo FX trading

I like TW. TW is great in execution. Spread is decent. Nofifo account allows traders to close the trades they want to close. I recommend it for new traders.

Withdrawing is takes about 5 working days, a bit too long but with a high margin and nonfifo trading, it's all worth the wait to get your money. I rather win and wait a week to get my money than bleed to "no fund left" (aka the NFL club in FX).

Reply by Mr.Max.TW submitted Sep 14, 2016:
We are sorry that you find our withdrawals too slow. Unfortunately we are unable to speed up withdrawals by card as once they are sent it, it takes several days to arrive. International card refunds take much longer than domestic ones that you may be used to. However thank you for your fair and honest assessment of our services!