risingzombi Reviews

Review for WhaleClub.co

suntec city, Singapore,
Mar 31, 2019,

Highly not recommended :(

Highly not recommend. In the past whaleclub has been a great and trusted firm. Whom had honor withdrawals and automatic deposits. In recently weeks things has changed, and when I had submited my last withdrawal this was not the case. After I submitted my issue I was banned from the platform permanently. They also removed chatroom and issue with selecting trading assets such as changing view on chart or selecting them is a major pain. Caution for all future user.

Review for WelTrade.com

Orjansted, Aruba,
Jan 6, 2019,

2 Thumbs up for Weltrade so far....

Weltrade is a partner with hitbtc so I open an Crypto account with them. So far I like how their Price Quote feeds. It seems it's a ECN or bots quotes and re quoting which is great for advance market players!

Review for Evolve.Markets

singapore, Singapore,
Dec 6, 2018,

Highly recommended firm with professional a professional structure

This firm has been around for a while. I've received withdrawals any from 1 hour but the lastest would be 48 hours process time. If you are a serious trader who looking for long term growth, evolvemarkets may be what you've been looking for.

Nov 18, 2017 - 5 Stars High Recommend EvolveMarkets! If you are a serious trader, they can be trusted.
EM is on my top list broker, I've been with them when they where under a different name. Smooth Deposit, Smooth Withdrawals who can ask for anything more, toyota :)

Review for PaxForex.com

CENTRAL CALI, United Kingdom,
May 31, 2018,

HIGHLY RECOMMEND PAXFOREX!!!! :)

If I can be serious for a minute..... Any serious traders out there who looking for the "one" of the business minded Above average firm. Paxforex is the real deal. Extremely Timely withdrawal is a must, which they do provide. Deposit, are credited timely too during normal business hours. I do not understand what is the bad fuss on some of their rating about. It's probably a misunderstanding or something. HIGHLY RECOMMEND PAXFOREX!!!! :)
Reply by PaxForex Team submitted Jul 18, 2018:
Dear Risingzombi,

Thank you for the Recommendation.

PaxForex Team

Review for LQDFX.com

Road Town, British Indian Ocean Territory,
Apr 1, 2018,

Highly Recommended, Smooth withdrawals and excellent customer service. AAA++++++++

LQDFX in my view is One of the Best firms around! They are serious business minded firm that offer great top notch service and product. Withdrawal is same day or next day honored. Anyway I didn't have to wait long for it. I highly recommend this brokerage cause their website actually looks legit. If you are a serious traders out there, please look to them you won't be disappointed.

Review for CapitalCityMarkets.com

United Global, United Kingdom,
Oct 23, 2017,

Highly Recommended Capitalcitymarkets, Great Service Excellent Quotes!!!

One of the best brokerage firm out there. Friendly customer service, excellent and rapid quotes!!! These people means business. If you're looking for a long term business partner, I highly recommend CapitalCitymarkets! AAA+++++

Review for MaanFX.com

US, USA,
Jun 2, 2017,

Highly Not Recommended. Caution Do Business at your own risk!

Caution, Not Recommended. Do business with your firm at your own risk. Received $300 no deposit bonus, placed 3 successful trade. I did 1 full standard lot against market direction and which is the currect bullish trend and firm did a spike down 300 pips against my trade which cause position to take a loss.