bobsiudak Reviews

Review for Coinexx.com

Dec 26, 2018,

Coinexx Forex Broker

Hi, just wanted to inform everyone once I heard Finpro was merging with Coinexx I wanted to give this another go. Previously with Finpro, a lot of shady stuff was going on with my account - huge slippage on orders, unusual Market-Spikes/ Stop-Hunts, MT4 platfrom freezing at times, and actually the whole MT4 platform froze for a 2-3 hour period months back.. Due to my initial experiences, I withdrew my money and never looked back. Tradersway is another broker that is very similar. I wouldn't trust either one with my money.

Back to my Coinexx Experience thus far, initially opened a couple demo accounts just to test the waters and found that there was a restriction on placing orders. When you went to go open a new order it said , " OPEN PRICE YOU SET MUST DIFFER FROM MARKET PRICE BY AT LEAST 60 POINTS." In a True ECN/STP environment this should always be ZERO or "0". I immediately emailed Coinexx and told them what I was experiencing and they said that are a Pure ECN and there shouldn't be such restrictions and to please send a screenshot explaining to them what was going on, so I did. It was fixed immediately! Other than that little hiccup, everything so far seems Great! Excellent Spreads, Lightning fast Executions, etc...

Coinexx has the makings of being a GREAT Forex Broker for not only U.S. Residents but for everyone. They have an opportunity to be better than the majority of Forex Brokers across the globe. I would love to stop worrying if my money is safe, if the trading conditions are fair, etc.. A place where we can call home and just focus on trading like everyone else can outside the U.S. Time will tell.

I will give everyone an update later down the road. Hope Everyone had a Merry Christmas and wishing everyone a safe and healthy New Year!

Review for TradersWay.com

Mar 2, 2018,

Hi, wanted to leave my honest opinion about Tradersway after being with them for a little over a year now. Customer service responds promptly - chat & email, no phone. Easy deposits and have not had a problem withdrawing money to date. Payouts take anywhere from 2-5 days once requested and confirmed. Very competitive spreads and commissions, great leverage, etc....Now, for a True ECN Broker i find their Trade Execution Speeds are not where they should be - as well as their MT4 can be slow at times. It seems over the last few months this has been the case more times than not. After being slipped 52 pips on a BuyStop order trading during a Red News Event and poor execution speeds i emailed them. Explained to them about my big slippage during the New York Session and how ive been experiencing slow execution speeds. At times i'll get a "PLEASE WAIT" while placing a MARKET ORDER which i never used to get when i started trading with them a year ago. They wrote back saying they are a TRUE ECN broker and orders are filled at the best possible price. Also in another email they said the reason for my slow trade execution could be due to my location. I never heard of that before so it makes me really question things lately. I had the chance to trade at some different brokers who are True ECN these last 2 weeks and all my Market Orders and Pending Orders were executed within Milliseconds the way it should be. I understand when times of high volatility and low volume but if there is one thing TradersWay needs to improve is there Trade Execution / Speeds. This is a non-negotiable for me when using brokers. Overall, I've been very happy with TradersWay and would love to trade with them in the future if they can improve their Trade Execution and Speed. Hopefully they'll listen and fix this issue as i would love to trade with them again in the future. Hoping their new MT5 platform takes care of this problem as well!
Reply by Mr.Max.TW submitted Mar 9, 2018:
Thank you for your feedback. We normally discourage clients from taking undue risks during news events as they can be very volatile. When you place any sort of an order through our system, it is sent as a market order to the liquidity providers, even your pending orders. We ask you to see this page on our website which describes how execution works. https://www.tradersway.com/new_to_the_market/forex_and_cfd_basics#execution - It is important to note that all pending orders, including Stop Loss and Take Profit, are not guaranteed to be filled at the requested price. However, all slippage is symmetrical as we do not interfere in any way with the execution of said pending orders.

Review for FRXSignal24.com

Chicago, USA,
Nov 30, 2017,

Forex Signaling service with an Education

I'm usually a very private person and seldom will you see me give anyone reviews. Having said that, when FRXsignals24 has had such a huge impact on my trading career in this short amount of time, I felt it was necessary to share my experience with everyone.

Mike & Ray are two of the most caring, compassionate, people i have come across in a long time. They actually care about my well-being and me making it as a full-time trader. They don't hide behind the scenes and are actually REAL traders down in the trenches with us trading M-F. Ray is more of a technical, PA trader as Mike is the king of fundamentals....I've never seen someone make calls on the direction of currencies like Mike. I also like the fact that it's not only a signal service but an educational service that teaches you how to become profitable in today's markets. Their monthly subscription of $100 could easily be much more for all the knowledge Mike & Ray so openly share. FRXsignals24.com are on a differen't level and hope they are around a long time!