gringo77pl Reviews

Review for TradersAcademyClub.com

Poland, Poland,
Jul 3, 2019,

Problem Solved

My problem listed below has been solved,too bad that i was forced to use paypal dispute in order to get in touch with Vladimir's team and solve everything,i really doubt that problem was on my side since i'm using my email address for about 20 years now with no problems at all,it's not the best start but i hope this was the very first and very last problem i had with TAC since whole community looks very PRO!

Jun 27, 2019 - 1 Star I've joined TAC two days ago,paypal transfer has been accepted by TAC within two hours from apply,i didn't receive any login details yet,email with my request has been sent to all TAC mailboxes including Vladimir's email shown in review below and nothing,NO CONTACT AT ALL,no single reply from TAC except automated spam letters.
1 star !

Reply by Vladimir Ribakov submitted Jul 1, 2019 Hi

I am sorry to hear about your bad experience. Clearly something went wrong. My team is available for you by email -

support@tradersacademyclub.com and you can always email me directly -

vladimir.ribakov@gmail.com

I've just checked with my team and I was informed that there was a problem with your original set email. So my team asked an alternative one and since then you received your access and everything works fine.

If that's not right, please let me know directly to my email -

vladimir.ribakov@gmail.com

And I'll be happy to assist with everything by myself.

Once again, I am sorry for the bad experience you had.

I am here if you need me personally.

Best regards,

Vladimir

Review for SFX-Markets.com

Poland,
May 21, 2019,

scammed!

Hello guys,
I've been also scammed by SFX / Nordhill so i wonder if there's any progress with this subject?