Alrasheed Reviews

Review for AsiaFxi.com

Gingee, India,
May 18, 2017,

Asiafxi.com Persons missuse the customer contact number in FB be aware

As my earlier complaint i told how is the company cheating all the peoples.
Now they handling a new trend that is which customer gives lot of reviews about their company on websites they put their customer number at facebook as this person doing prostitute. Like that i faced a problem today i attach all the details along with this mail please refer that slowly.
And don't invest in this company please because you never get your money and your image also will be damaged like me now i am going to file a complaint at crime branch along with this images and audio recordings so please be aware like this cheating company.
My contact details are given below.
phone number : +919841821186 ( this number is they misuse in FB)
email: rasheed_rishi@yahoo.co.in
arrowrishi@gmail.com
Feel free to call me and i gave you lot of information and audio recording proofs and images too.
please go through link you will get images too : https://www.consumercomplaints.in/asiafxicom-financial-complaint-about-withdrawal-c1573771

May 1, 2017 - 1 Star This company is totally fraud and making foolish who invested in this company when i am complain earlier in this website they says they return my money but now they doing my account 0.00 all software controls are in their hand. i have a proof to invested and i have 13 members with me they also invested in this company i have all the transaction proofs. And i have my Screenshot too. Don't inverse i this company until recover all the problems of their clients.
When i am asking my withdrawal from this company the person who name is Mr. Alex told me i am a beggar please note this word i ask my money he told me i am a beggar and he challenging me you cannot get any amount from our company and he approved that his company is a scammed company i have that audio proof also.

i need my money

with regards
Alrasheed.A

Apr 7, 2017 - No Rating I am invested in this company 2000USD. i never withdraw even one dollar also the company is totally fake and 100% SCAM don't trust that company. When i raise complain against this company they call me and ask me to remove this review after that only i receive my payment other wise no ways like that they says in financial department there is a person MR. DAVIT he is promising me and ask me to remove this review but the never give my money.
And there is a person Miss. SHERIN in financial department she also says you don't get even single dollar with our company you can do anything. But you don't get your money try your level best she says. i have all documents .
and call recordings and all evidence against this company i am going to report international wide if they are not give my money. i am sure about this.

DON't Trust this company Please