KierYorke Reviews

Review for UFX.com

Chesterfield, United Kingdom,
Feb 2, 2019,

Crooks and Scammers

I have had to use forex peace army because the following review was removed by Trustpilot who is obviously protecting this crooked entity.

BEFORE I START MY REVIEW, EVERYTHING IM ABOUT TO WRITE CAN BE BACKED UP BY EMAILS AND RECORDINGS OF PHONE CONVERSATIONS. I HAD AN ACOOUNT WITH UFX, MY ACCOUNT MANAGER WAS CALLED BEN ****** (PLEASE REMEMBER THIS CROOKS NAME). I OPENED AN ACCOUNT WITH £4,000. I STARTED DOING VERY WELL UNTIL THE ABOVE FOREMENTIONED PERSUADED ME TO SHORT USDJPY, EVEN THOUGH MY OWN ANALYSIS WAS TO GO LONG. SO ON HIS ADVICE I TOOK A SHORT POSITION OUT, WITH NO SL, THIS AGAIN WAS AT BEN’S DIRECTION. WITHIN A WEEK MY ACCOUNT WAS BLOWN. HE WAS THEN ON THE PHONE TRYING TO PERSUADE ME TO MORTGAGE MY HOUSE OR MAX OUT MY CREDIT CARDS.

I MADE THE A VERY SERIOUS ERROR AND DEPOSITED AN ADDITIONAL £32,000. I WAS GOING TO CUBA AND HAD HEDGED A GOLD POSTION. WHILE I WAS IN THE AIR MY LONG HEDGED POSITION WAS CLOSED OUT AT TP. BEN KNEW I WAS IN THE AIR AND KNEW I WOULD’T BE ABLE TO ACCESS MY ACCOUNT AS UFX IS BANNED IN CUBA. I DID NOT PLACE A TP ON MY HEDGED POSITION. I MEAN WHY WOULD I? IT WAS PLACED TO SAFE GUARD MY ACCOUNT UNTIL I RETURNED. BELIEVE ME WHEN I SAY UFX CLOSED OUT MY POSITION, THUS DESTROYING MY ACCOUNT. IN TOTAL I LOST NEARLY £40,000. PLEASE, PLEASE DO NOT ENTERTAIN THESE CROOKS, THEY REALLY ARE LIARS, SCAMMERS AND CROOKS. IN THE UK MOONEY WOULD HAVE BEEN ARRESTED WITH THE EVIDENCE I HAD MANAGED TO ACCUMULATE. THESE GUYS WILL PESTER YOU, LIE TO YOU, TRY TO CHEAT YOU. THEY ARE NOT REGULATED IN THE UK, DESPITE SAYING THEY ARE. I HAVE A LETTER FROM THE FCA THAT SAYS THEY ARENT. PLEASE REMEMBER THIS NAME IN PARTICULAR. BEN ******, BEN ******, BEN ******. HE IS NOT CERETIFIED TO GIVE FINANCIAL ADVICE. DO NOT BELIEVE A WORD THIS PIECE OF **** SAYS TO YOU. SHOULD YOU IGNORE THIS REVIEW, THEN DONT SAY YOU WERE’NT WARNED. STAY AWAY FROM THESE CROOKS.

UPDATE

AS PER NORMAL PRACTICE UFX HAVE REPORTED THIS REVIEW. AS STATED IN MY REVIEW, I CAN PRODUCE DETAILED EVEIDENCE THAT SUBSTANTIATES EVERYTHING I’VE WRITTEN, AND SHOULD ANYONE WISH TO CONTACT ME DIRECTLY I’M MORE THAN HAPPY TO SHARE IT WITH THEM. I HAVE SPOKEN TO TRUSTPILOT, AND HAVE BEEN INFORMED THAT I NEED TO REMOVE THE PERSON I NAMED AS A PROFESSIONAL CROOK. HOWEVER, I SHALL WRITE A DETAILED PAPER AND PUT IT ON THE INTERNET, WITH MY CONTACT DETAILS, SO I CAN SEND DETAILED EVIDENCE OF MY EXPERIENCE WITH UFX TO ANYONE WHO WISHES TO FIND OUT MORE. ONCE ITS ON THE INTERNET, UFX WILL BE UNABLE TO REMOVE IT. ONE LAST POINT, ACCORDING TO UFX, THEY ARE REGULATED IN THE UK (THEY ARENT), WHICH MEANS THEY HAVE THE LEGAL RECOURSE OF TAKING LEGAL ACTION AGAINST ME. PLEASE, PLEASE UFX, TAKE ME TO COURT, MAYBE ILL BE ABLE TO RECOVER SOME OF THE MONEY YOU STOLE OFF ME.

Review for MyFXChoice.com

Jun 14, 2018,

Deposit and Withdrawals are extremely poor...

I am an IB partner with FX Choice and have over 100 clients. I continually experience problems withdrawing funds into my bank account. I have never encountered such a poor system of depositing or withdrawing funds.
Reply by George submitted Jun 19, 2018:
Hello KierYorke,

Firstly, let us assure you that we appreciate your IB partnership. We are sorry to hear that you had an unpleasant experience with bank transfers. According to our records, the issue was resolved the same day when the review was submitted/published (14th June). Also, we’re happy to see that you received the payment in less than 24 hours from the time it was sent (normally it takes 2-5 business days).

However, we would like to take this opportunity to explain the issue since it has been brought up on the forum. The reason for the delay on the bank transfer was an issue with the intermediary bank, as your withdrawal request was initially submitted in USD. However, once we identified the problem, you were able to withdraw the funds in your bank account currency, therefore avoiding unnecessary currency conversions.

Please be sure that our support team always stands eager to help you solve any issues.

Best wishes and happy trading!
The FXChoice Team