Ayon Paul Reviews

Review for RisecapFx.com

India,
May 31, 2017,

Ayon Paul

update to previous review: ILQ updated their definition of scalping as those trades that remain open less than 120 secs, Now as per them i also did many news trades on ILQ lasting about 50-60secs, And before transferring it to Risecap i have grown my account by about 170% 17000$ from 10,000$ , latter this funds were internally transferred under risecap, So as per them since i have used these illegitimate funds for my money manager to trade them, The appropriate % of funds should be removed and this is exactly what has happened. So risecap does not deserve this rating. In-fact they have done their job efficiently. I also got the info that these type of problem has not occurred with other sub account with risecap, since they are mostly intraday traders.

May 26, 2017 - 2 Stars i was trading with ilq for quite a while. i decided to transfer my trading account to risecapfx for management. when i enquired them, i was asked to open a sub-account under risecapfx. after opening a sub-account they started trading my account but on april my account was frozen. when i enquired with ilq i was being suspected that my manager was using hft scalping method which is prohibited by ilq so my 50% of the profits were removed. when i asked for an investigation both my account manager and ilq were unable to give satisfactory answers till date.

Reply by risecap submitted Jul 18, 2017:
I really appreciate that clients like you understood before posting, In fact most things can be settled amicably!