ForexFNKH Reviews

Review for PitbullEconomics.com

Denmark,
May 27, 2017,

Scammer.

Michael norman is an outdated, old, insulting, scamming, not true to his word man!!!
I'd suggest that anyone thinking about signing up to his "Forex course" DONT!!!!
It's a waste of money, not only is the content outdated and bad phrased. But the video quality and sound quality is literally so bad that you can't stand to watch any of it!!

I confronted him with my dissatisfaction, and asked for a refund in which he started insulting me, calling me a whiner, psycho etc. (I have pictures to those of you who either don't believe me, or want so se them.)

So for the love of god! save your money, invest somewhere else!!!
And don't believe all of his BS regarding him having thousand and thousand of winning trades without a losing trade. It's all BS.
+ Don't believe any of the testimonials on his website as they are probably written by himself. You can't find any other review, positive or negative, on the web except on his page where 100% of them are positive. Weird? I think so.

So people. Just a heads up. DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY ON MMT!!!!
This is an actual review, written by an ACTUAL CUSTOMER, and not some "bob" or "steven" on his testimonial page.