Sahib Reviews

Review for InHouseTrade.com

Melbourne , Australia,
Jun 5, 2017,

Inhousetrade scam

Hello.i joined inhousetrade.com two months ago. In starting the account manager Jim green was very nice. i deposited $2200 and they started putting trades on my behalf and my account grown up to $8000.all the trade they put were winning ones. i believe that they were not putting trades on actual trading platform. when I requested for a withdrawal.i was being ignored and the whole scene was changed. they started ignoring me and one day Jim green account manager told me he is passing my account to his partner Andy chase because he is very busy. i tried to contact Andy chase few times but I never ever received a single reply from him. Then I contacted the support team and they told me Andy chase has died in accident and that was bulls***. Andy chase was dead but he is still sending emails for best trades. i think he still work from hell. i never ever got a single penny back from them. They are scam.stay away from them. i will be very thankful if someone can tell me how to get my money back from them.