FastScalper Reviews

Review for ScopeMarkets.com

Germany, Germany,
Apr 13, 2019,

Slippage, Stophunting, high trading costs

Please stay away from ScopeMarkets, because of high trading costs, stop hunting and because they are working together with scam multi level marketing companys like Global Takeover.
Reply by Scope Markets submitted Apr 15, 2019:
Hi,

We are really sorry that you feel this way. Please note that there are no hidden fees and our spreads are clearly visible on our website: https://www.scopemarkets.com/en/online-trading/forex

Please email us at customerservice@scopemarkets.com and give us the opportunity to remedy any issue that may exist.

Best Regards,
Scope Markets Team

Review for TheCollectiveFXGlobal.com

Apr 11, 2019,

Stay away from this scam company and all people who work together with this scammers.

Review for TradeviewForex.com

Germany, Germany,
Mar 18, 2019,

Tradeview did get better the last months, but the swaps are too high for me and i will quit my accounts soon. I did enjoy trading there, but too high is too high

Dec 14, 2017 - 1 Star I am trading with some others PrimeXM Brokers, but TradeView has the highest StopHunting spikes mostly every day!
You can check it with our own eyes. Darwinex, Varianse and many others are PrimeXM Brokers and haven't this huge spikes!
Reply by Tradeview Manager submitted Mar 20, 2019:
Hello FastScalper,

Thank you for your post! You claim that our SWAPS are too high but can you please specify which currency pairs you are referring too?

Also, what do you mean by "stop hunting spikes"? Please explain how this works and if you can provide us with an example because I believe there is some confusion here so I would like to maybe explain this situation to all FPA viewers, including yourself!

Thanks,

Michael Turck
Head of Liquidity and Sales
mturck@tvmarkets.com

Review for JFDBank.com

Jan 12, 2018,

22 days no trade = inactive fee

22 days no trade and i had to pay inactive fee which was higher than 3 usd. i never had heard about this before
Reply by JFD_Brokers submitted Feb 5, 2018:
Dear FastScalper,

We regret that you were not aware of this fee, but kindly note that we sent out a notification to all our clients on the trading platform with details regarding the change of our conditions regarding the inactivity fee, which has been effective since effective since November 2016 and is a standard practice for most brokerages.

We urge you to check our Company News section of our website, where we published on the 2nd May 2017 the changes to our Terms and Conditions. According to clause 12.7 of our Client Agreement, your account may be charged with an inactivity fee, but this is a fixed fee of 20 currency units which is imposed after a period of three consecutive months of no trading activity – not 22 days as you state. Please note, a withdrawal cannot not be classified as activity, only trading or funding can be, which may be the reason for your confusion.

We hope we have resolved your issue, but should you have any questions, please feel free to contact our Customer Support for any further clarification.

Best regards,
JFD Brokers Team

Review for ActivTrades.com

Sep 14, 2017,

Bad latency problems almost 2-3 times per week.

First i had problem just after connecting with account. Latency was before login 2ms, after login >20ms. I did write with support and they did solve this problem.

Now their servers are autoconnecting to slower servers "only" 2-3 times per week and you have reconnect to a faster one manually.

This is a realy bad behaviour and caused huge slippage!

Review for Fixi.com

Sep 14, 2017,

Bad support

I did come here because i have seen, that some other good brokers i am happy with are using Fixi as LP.

They offer 2 different MT4 Account Types. I did want to test both, did write 4 or more mails, never did get an answer and still have 2 Accounts from same type.

Trading costs are also a bit too high for me. Same trades with others are better at the moment. I will update this review, if i am happier here again.