FXPhysics Reviews

Review for SignalMagician.com

Monaco,
Aug 3, 2017,

Top-Notch Quality & Service

Before I came across Rimantas' Signal Magician software, I looked into a good dozen other solutions that all came short of my expectations both in terms of sophistication and reliability. Nothing really looked serious and thorough. I needed a premium program to complement my fxphysics.com trading offering and I could not let it fall behind the quality that I put into my algorithmic systems. My requirement was to get a program that would help me handle both an organized back-office for customer management as well as a reliable front-end to ensure proper trade replication through a foolproof Expert Advisor. This is exactly what I found with Signal Magician. Sure, the software is way more expensive than the competition but now the setup is done, I can testify that the value that you get is WELL WORTH THE PRICE. The obvious dedication and attention that Rimantas put into this software becomes obvious as soon as you try it. Layers upon layers of settings may be used to enhance your customer experience as well as to organize your whole trading business. Lastly, his responsiveness in addressing all of my questions and the clarity of his answers tops it off both in terms of ethics and professionalism. A class act.