PeteO Reviews

Review for BancDM.io

Jan 31, 2018,

Scam artists

An update on my case. Still no withdrawal. Have been in contact with the so called broker Bryan, but I rather call him scam artist and he refer me to support who doesn't answer. Next step will be file police report and expose BdMs methods on more sites.

Oct 23, 2017 - 1 Star This is NOT a bank, only a fraud.
Deposit 500€ and then decided to withdraw as I have been scammed by too many unserios brokers and decided too quit with foreign brokers. And this showed to be another scam. It is impossible to withdraw and they keep refering me to the "senior broker" who doesn't answer. Keep away from these scammers.

Review for StoxMarket.com

Sep 6, 2017,

Stoxmarket = scam

Hi
Once you have deposit you are more or less unable to withdraw any money. Been a client for 1.5 years, all the time they have been nagging for more deposition. I have lost a significant amount due to really bad advices, especially "we don't work with stop loss". After all losses I am still not able to withdraw what is left as I haven't reached the massive required volume for the bonus. My advice is to find a honest broker without any bonus system that require volume before you may withdraw the initial deposit. I consider Stoxmarket to be a scam and thiefs and recommend to avoid them.

Review for SpearTrader.com

Sep 6, 2017,

Speartrader = scam

Hi
I have been scammed by Speartrader (www.speartrader.com). After read other victims stories I understand their way of working as first they double your deposit and then they blow you. My so called broker instructed me to place positions making my account go from 100% to less then 3% in two sessions. They have shown no respect to my wishes as client nor any respect of my money, no risk management at all, just proving they work after an own agenda. I have request them to take some responsibility, but they just ignore my emails. I have sent an ordinary mail to their official address in London, but the mail was returned with a label “no one with this name is known at this address”. Speartrader is a scam and more or less a fake company. Be aware and avoid these scammers