Domski Reviews

Review for 72Option.com

Jun 21, 2018,

Crooks, thieves, liars...STAY AWAY

These guys are 100% scammers. They have stolen £33000 from me and now do not reply to my calls or emails. Even though my account has over £100,000 of their fake money in it they will not let me withdraw a penny. I was lied to from the beginning and they are not regulated so have no ability to trade anyway. Its a video game. STAY CLEAR!

Jan 16, 2018 - No Rating The guys are 100% crooks. Scammers and nasty pieces of work. You will not get your money back from them. Please stay well clear.

Dec 18, 2017 - 1 Star 100% scammers. DO NOT EVEN DIGNIFY THEM WITH YOUR TIME! Currently trying to recover my stolen money.

Review for 53CapitalTrade.com

Dec 18, 2017,

These guys are out and out crooks!! I invested $30000 and although they claim to have made all successful trades and my account now shows $129000 I am unable to get any of it. They first asked me to pay $34000 to get $60000 back. Then when I told them where to go it went down to $12000. When they finally understood I wouldn't be giving them another penny, I was told that I wouldn't get anything. The reasons for my "taxes" make no sense to anyone including them. They are liars, crooks, and many more rude words I will refrain from using! I just hope one day I get to meet these people face to face. As for getting my money back, I am working with Mychargeback.com who although it is too early to know weather anything will come back or not, they are legit and see very good!