Airone Reviews

Review for ICMarkets.com

Mar 29, 2020,

Withdrawal money is sent to wrong account

It is found that Withdrawal money is sent to wrong account and not accepting the mistake committed.
I have evidence to provide.

Review for PerfectTrendSystem.com

Mar 8, 2020,

Total useless product

Positive reviews are obtained by some offer provided by seller.
Each subscribers are pushed to a telegram channel some of them stays there for a while and quit.
Author actually makes the things complex.
so don't waste your time & money

Reply by PerfectTrendSystem submitted Mar 13, 2020:
Dear Airone,

I'm sorry that our product does not suit you.

We are doing our best to educate our members with publicly available information, as well as 2 weekly emails and constant guidance in the telegram groups.

One of our members recently got a prop trader at the prop trading company FTMO (the link is on the website). He managed to fulfill all necessary requirements while he traded with our V-Power system. Many other members also report success with our systems. I traded successfully during 12 months in front of hundreds of members in the private V-Power group (the link to the verified account is also on the website). So even if my explanations on the website sound complicated, there seems to be something of value in it. Otherwise we would not get those results.

To be honest, I don't think that there is an easy way to win in the financial markets as a trader. I have done my best to explain complex things as easy as possible. It pays to digest that information even it takes several weeks or months. The amount of time highly depends on the previous trading experience.

Best regards
Mike Semlitsch

Review for WaldockTrading.com

Feb 20, 2020,

100% opposite signals

I have subscribed to www. waldocktrading.com recently.
1. no replies to my messages.
2. High price
3. signals are 100% opposite
I think they are automated signals.

STAY AWAY " A TOTAL USELESS PRODUCT"

Review for FXSWAT.com

Oct 6, 2019,

SHEAR CHEATING

I bought this product from DEN MURAKAMI , and found cheated, results are very bad

Review for www.ea-backtest.com

Feb 12, 2019,

AIRONE

I have victimized by this guy, he was showing manipulated back tests in youtube / in the site to entice the buyers.
The brokers like IC markets even block & remove the EA
Stay way, Do not waste money.

Review for PipsAlert.com

Queensland, Australia,
Aug 19, 2018,

Use less & Irresponsible . They show the pips in their record but you will never be profited. I lost 10% in one week.

Reply by pipsalert submitted Apr 13, 2019:
Hi, we work our best to make sure all the track record is transparent. All our signals can be back-tested, a matter of fact we provide a YouTube series where we back-test the trades. But, it does look like you joined during a drawdown period in the market, and it does happen.

Our goal is that we provide empowerment to traders, sorry to hear you did not have a good experience at first.

Review for RisecapFx.com

Australia,
May 17, 2018,

Scammers

Never believe positive reviews , they are scammers, they show ASIC registered brokers in PAMM list. reality is on contrary.
I have used their MAM service and LOST whole equity in a month.

Reply by risecap submitted May 17, 2018:
All pretenders hide their real identity to either defame other companies if you are a real user of our service you could have easily used your original name. But just the spam chain started at Google the same thing is being continued by a Group of Aussie & Indians. And a matter of fact our complaint handling system is excellent. We generally provide good settlement to our customers.

Review for GlobalPrime.com

Australia,
Jan 19, 2018,

good broker

Very good broker as they reviewed in different names,
they say ECN but unfortunately they are market makers close your orders (which are in negative side) .

they will do it you oneday if you are using vps , then they blame VPS without any shame.