yuppa Reviews

Review for BlueberryMarkets.com

Ancona, Italy,
Sep 27, 2019,

The software is not compatible with some Mac Os

I would like to update the situation.

The Wineskin software is not compatible with MC OS Mojave so MT4 did not work well on my computer. As soon as I upgraded my OS from Yosemite to Mojave I started having issues - pc was freezing, or even worse - the platform itself was not even opening. However my account manager Ben tried to resolve the issue by partially reimbursing my deposit.

So to conclude, this broker might be honest, but with such a software it is hard to trade seriously (iOS or webtrader do not have the same functions as MT4, so these are not valid alternatives), however one can play but just for fun.

And since the broker is using a third party software, I think it would be also honest to warn MAC users of a possible incompatibility in case of an OS upgrade.
So today Wineskin is compatible with :

OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
OS X 10.7 Lion
OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion
OS X 10.9 Mavericks
OS X 10.10 Yosemite

The list is below:

Blueberrymarkets, please consider the option of developing your own software instead of relying on a third party software.

Aug 23, 2019 - 1 Star I am a MAC user and this broker offers an open software source, that is Wineskin for the clients. however, it is the third time I am noticing that after a client deposits the money and starts gaining something, in few days something goes wrong and this wineskin just stops working. Just does not open on my mac. I am really suspicious that they are somehow manipulating their software from their offices, because otherwise there would be too many coincidences. now tell me how can someone control open positions if the software on a PC is not opening? from a mobile phone? now in July I deposited 1000 euros and in around 9 days i managed to double the money, however, on monday the following week this wineskin was not opening and in 2 days i went to a margin call and my positions were closed with almost 2000 euros in loss, both deposit and the profit I made. . then I have many other things to do, so I did not contact them. now yesterday, just to play, I put another 100 euros on this blueberry markets, and this morning this wineskin is not working again, and what a coincidence, I have again one open position that once again I cannot control, since their software is not functioning properly again!!!! now i really got tired and pissed off, so I contacted their support that is totally clueless, but no one can help there neither. I think something wrong is going on with this pseudo broker. now I will contact ASIC and will explain what is going on there. this cannot be serious really.

Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Aug 26, 2019 Dear Ju,

Sorry to hear of your issue, we have many clients on our Mac platforms and do understand the challenges of trading on a platform not native to MT4. If you're facing regular issues with our Mac platform, alternatively we offer MT4 and MT5 on Windows, IOS, Android, and Linux. During the event of a platform fault you may simply login to your account on another device or platform in order to regain control of your trades.

I'm here to answer any questions you may have so feel free to reach out to me directly by emailing sebastian.morgan@blueberrymarkets.com or calling +61 2 8404 9485

Kind regards,

Sebastian Morgan - Head of Client Experience at Blueberry Markets

Review for KeyToMarkets.com

Sofia, Bulgaria,
Dec 25, 2017,

spreads during festivities

today 25th December 2017, the spread on USD CAD IS ALMOST 400 PIPS on a live account and around 300 pips on a demo account. Is this normal? the spreads and the difference between live and emo accounts? Can anyone else please share your experiences in relation to this? the broker is key to markets that usually have really good spreads. I expected the spreads to widen in this period, but not THAT much! :O

Dec 24, 2017 - 4 Stars Till now everything is fine.

Execution is perfect, low spreads and many instruments available to trade.

I am satisfied.
Reply by Key To Markets submitted Dec 28, 2017:
Dear Yuppa,

First of all thank you very much for your positive review on the 24th of December.

The spread difference between live and demo it could be caused by the different account type selected. The PRO account has the raw market spread with a commission of € 3 per side, whereas the STANDARD account has no commissions but there is an additional 1 pip spread (= 10 MT4 points).

As for the spread widening we do confirm that there has been an issue on the CAD pairs, however this has been addressed.

If you have been affected by this issue please contact us at accounts@keytomarkets.com so that we can rectify your situation.

Kind regards,
Michael

Review for ForexTime.com

Sofia, Bulgaria,
Dec 24, 2017,

not recommendable

1. Spreads on ECN Zero account are really huge, and they increase even more after the NY trading session closes.

2. During economic announcements the platform usually freezes, so you do not know what's happening with your orders or positions.

3. I've noticed that when I place an order, the platform EACH AND EVERY SINGLE TIME increases the spread by a lot just to touch the line of my orders and open a position.

4. Minimum size of many instruments, like Brent, crude, gas start at 0.10 lots,

Definitely do not recommend this pseudo broker.

Dec 17, 2017 - 2 Stars The spreads are really huge and are even widened during night and news announcements. I have registered now with a different broker, and they have significantly lower spreads. I will not trade with ForexTime anymore.
Reply by ForexTime (FXTM) submitted Feb 20, 2018:
Thanks for your comment. Spreads on all our instruments are floating and not fixed, which means that they change based on market conditions. Because of this, spreads can be either lower or higher than the typical spread as stated in the contract specifications page on our website. Furthermore, during important news announcements or fast market movements where increased volatility is expected, spreads may increase significantly from their average level. For more information, please contact our official customer support team or get in touch with your personal Account Service Manager.
If you’d like, our Company can investigate your inquiry further and provide you with a specific explanation of what happened. Simply login to your MyFXTM account and submit the 'Trading Operations' form, providing your trading account, order number and a detailed explanation of your issue. Our dedicated team will look into the issue and get back to you to you within five business days.