Cippss Reviews

Review for WhaleClub.co

Jan 12, 2018,

This broker is a complete scam.

They pretend my position get liquidated as BTCUSD hit 3417 price but this never happen. I get an enty to 17088 price on 12 decemeber and the price hardly hit 10500 since then.

Here is the prrof:

I send them few mails about this but got no answer what so ever!

It's a scam, other people complain about this as well. Better to stay awey!

Review for KeyStock.com

Jan 12, 2018,

This broker is fantastic!

I used to have an acount on markets.com years ago, and I forgot about this. So they call me just now and told me they buy some sections from markets.com and I have money into my account and ask me if I want to withdrawal or what I want to do with this account. So it was a nice surprice for me, considering that account was 6 years old and I did not even rememeber who was that broker. They told me they have alot of problems with accounts and clints coming from them, but they trying to build a good name.

So was a great surprise for me, I was just looking for a broker with some instruments and this was exactly what I need.

Review for BlueMaxCapital.com

Jan 11, 2018,

Blue Max Capital do false advrtising, they advertise on fron page 1:10 leverege for crypto, but when you finaly setup a demo account you find out they offer 1:4. You can setup a live account in a second but for demo account I recive the password only after a few days and several questions.

Here are the proof for my review:

Reply by bluemaxcapital submitted Jan 17, 2018:
Dear Cippss,

Kindly understand the situation, While launching of crypto Initially we provided 1:10 leverage that is true but due to high fluctuation most of the crypto liquidities reduced their leverage thats the exact reason we have also reduced the leverage to 1:4 and we informed this properly to all our clients before one week. We hope its a very normal thing that all brokerages do. Also we replied the same reason for your support ticket too.

For creation of demo account, its much easier with us because we didn't implement any mandatory user registration. You can directly download MT4 platform and simply do registration and get the login details instantly. Anyways we are sorry if any inconvenience caused to you. We always love to build our system user friendly and assure that we will keep on improving it.