DBN_Trader Reviews

Review for PerfectTrendSystem.com

Singapore,
Mar 16, 2019,

A Positive Expectancy Strategy that takes advantage of how Market Makers operate

I rarely write reviews on products and services, because many that I've come across simply weren't worth the time and effort to do so. However, I'm very impressed by the quality and education that came with Mike's V-Power EA.

The V-Power EA comes with 2 modes, a manual alert & entry function, and an Auto Entry function that only triggers once it meets a set of specific criteria.
Personally, I find it best used in context of what the market is doing, so I use it within my market analysis and strategy.

It's not something to be used blindly just because an alert comes up. The rules for what to look out for are provided by Mike on the website and inside the Telegram Chat Group where other traders use V-Power as well.

The EA works on the H1 time frame, but you can do your H4/D1/W1 analysis prior to activating the alert or Auto Entry function (which is what I do).

The primary reasons why I use the V-Power EA are:
1) It's based on a permanent market edge, on the understanding of how market makers operate their business to make their profits. So I can be confident that the edge in this set-up won't be going away as long as the financial markets continue to operate.
2) The Auto Entry function saves me a lot of time and energy. I don't need to babysit the charts once I've identified a good opportunity to enter the market. I just activate the Auto Entry function, and go about my day. I check in once in a while, to see that the conditions are still valid and I still want my trade to be activated once the conditions are met.

What I think can be improved about the EA:
1) It operates on a lot size entry, rather than a percentage risk sizing. It's not a deal breaker, because there are benefits to using a fixed lot size as well.
2) It works ONLY on the H1 time frame, but I can live with that because I don't trade lower than the H1. So it's not really for traders who scalp or trade the M1/M5/M15/M30 time frame.
3) You need to LEARN how to use it properly, as in read the educational material, test it out in demo accounts before using it on your Live account. While it's pretty straightforward, you still need to learn how to use it properly and what can/can't be done with the EA.
4) You can't really do much trade management with it in terms of scaling OUT. If you exit 1 partial (for e.g. out of 2 or 3 partial entries), the EA exits the entire position. The workaround is to remove the EA from the charts and manage the stops/profit targets manually.
5) Once you close the MT4 platform or change time frames, the alerts/auto entry function is deactivated. I'm not sure if this is a good or bad thing, because it makes sure I run through the charts and check that my alerts/auto entries are activated. It removes the possibility of me "forgetting" that I have an auto entry activated on a pair I no longer want to open a position in.

As with any EA, the support that comes with it is critical. If there's any problems or questions with the functionality of the EA, Mike is there in the Telegram chats to answer and help out. So far, there have been minimal updates to the EA as it works well. Any issues are quickly solved and updates sent out to the group within a short turnaround time.

Is it a 100% win rate strategy and EA? I wish, but obviously it's not.

No EA does that over the long term, but with a solid understanding of the set-ups and bigger picture (that Mike has also shared with traders), V-Power is a very robust and positive expectancy strategy. I've had a nice string of winners before getting hit with a losing trade in most cases, which is dependent on how you adjust the SL/TP settings in the EA itself.

i.e. if you want a bigger TP, then it's most likely your win rate will drop. And if you go for a smaller TP, your win rate will be higher (all things being equal).

For me, it's the edge that comes with understanding how market makers operate and taking advantage to be on the same side as the smart money that makes V-Power an excellent tool and trading strategy.

Review for TradersAcademyClub.com

Jan 6, 2018,

Absolutely Worth It.

First came across Vlad with the FX Libra Code system, subsequently the FX Scorpio Code (Love this one!) and then became a member of the TAC. There are a lot of "mentors" in the market, some are good, a lot aren't.
Vlad has put together an amazing suite of trading systems while providing a unique way of understanding the market direction (i.e. big money flow). His teaching and insights come from the years spent as an ex-hedge fund trader, showing me how the "big boys" see the market and then trading with the Big Money.
Joining TAC has helped my trading improve by leaps and bounds, tying together everything that I've learnt over the years. If you've ever felt that you learnt a lot, but just somehow can't get it to click together, then you got to learn from Vlad!
In TAC, you don't just have access to Vlad, but Yordan (TAC's Chief Trader) is constantly teaching and sharing new proven techniques to find reversal zones and high probability trades. It's the combination of what Vlad teaches and the constant sharing of trading strategies, techniques and ideas that makes TAC such a powerful combination.
I only have to say that when you join TAC, and you're not yet an advanced trader (i.e. long time trading with lots of experience), there's a lot of information and knowledge to go through. But everything is arranged in a step-by-step fashion where you can learn through watching recorded videos, while seeing how the concepts play out in real time through the Live Trading Rooms.
And you know that they are the real deal, because they have a round up of the week's trades using the trading systems they have. Wins, losses, the reasons why (this is especially powerful!) trades were taken (even if they lost) were so crucial in helping me see how professional traders actually trade.
You don't get this with other systems, where they go through the wins, losses and rationale behind each trade taken with the systems available for purchase. Too often, you're just shown the winners and there's no "accountability" or performance tracking over the weeks, months and years.
Absolutely worth it if you want to learn how the big boys trade and see it LIVE, instead of after the fact.