Dzaga_2 Reviews

Review for HYCM.com

Russian Federation,
Nov 6, 2018,

Terrible broker

Terrible broker. They disabled trading with EA on my account (FCA regulation) and closed my colleague's account without any reason (No regulation).
Reply by HYCMTeam submitted Jun 25, 2019:
Hello Dzaga_2,

Please note, that according to the customer agreement HYCM reserves the right to close client accounts without providing a reason.

If your colleague would like us to thoroughly review their case they should contact our Support team, via chat on our website or email support@hycm.com, as we strive to improve our services and provide the best trading experience possible.

HYCM Team

Review for Esplanade-MS.com

Russian Federation,
Oct 2, 2018,

Scam

Remove all profit without any reason. Scam broker. Trading agreement is written in a such way that this company may interpretare this as they wish. They provide good conditions, trading may goes well, but if you are a profitable client, then they will remove everything...

Review for JAFX.com

Jun 26, 2018,

Perfect broker

I'm very surprised with a lot of negative reviews here. To my mind this is an ideal broker. Perfect execution, very helpful support. Highly recommend to everyone.

Review for STForex.com

Jun 19, 2018,

Do not recommend this broker

Do not recommend you this broker. After you deposit one of their "experts" starts calling you and offer to put pending orders before the news time. In the meantime if you use pending orders during high volatile time they execute these with the 4 digits difference!!! I was lucky that I used small trading volumes. Anyway an execution here is terrible and a slippage is huge.

Review for WForex.ru

Apr 10, 2018,

Do not allow scalping

Broker with nice execution, however they remove all of your profit in case if you trade using scalping.

Review for S2Trade.com

Mar 2, 2018,

Comment to previous post

I have to say that finally s2trade withdrew my profit on 01.03.2018
I received all my funds. Not sure if they will withdraw funds if it would be more than 1000 USD, anyway please be accurate with this broker.

Feb 27, 2018 - 1 Star Please stay away from this scam. I opened an account in this company on 04.10.2017. After one month I made a profit of approximately 900 USD. I sent a withdrawal request, but up to now (27.02.2018) it is not processed. I contacted my personal manager, every time he told everything would be fine, some other persons from this company promised me the same, however I haven't received even 1 cent till now. Moreover, in live chat Michael from support team told me that I didn't have any pending withdrawal requests, so seems they even remove my request from their system (at the same time I can view pending order in my client cabinet)... They also blocked my trading account... I tried to google some information about this company and found this in FCA Fraud list. This company is quite new one and doesn't have any financial regulators, so please stay away from them. If someone needs any proofs, please contact me and I will send you screenshots, statements, etc. They will not allow you to withdraw even 1 cent of your profit!