brischu Reviews

Review for GBEBrokers.com

Haslach, Austria,
Dec 15, 2019,

GBEbrokers Highly recommended

I‘m impressed with the services and assistence offered by GBE Brokers. Best spreads and trading executions. For me GBE is the best broker I ever had!! Highly recommended.

Review for Investous.com

OOE, Austria,
Sep 2, 2019,

Investous scammer by spreads

had a very bad experience. Paid in my acount explicid recommendation of my accountmanager (existing already 250,-- euro ) another 1000 euro. I lost the first trade with about 50 euro the next one ( I did it without my accountmanger) I earned 100 euro. After few days my accontmanager rang me up and told me that he is ill and another accountmanager will support me with my trading. This man called me and asked me if I know something about hedging. Negation of my side (nearly newbie). So I had to open a sell trade ; Aluminium with
volume of 5.00 spread 1 lot =884.00 take profit about 500 euro no SL. The hedging trade: all the same way around = Buy trade. For this two trades I paid spreads of 884.00 euro from an account of 1300.00 euro. This is irresponsible. The sell trade did'n hit my TP. My buy trade hits the TP but still the sell trade showed a huge minus. The accountmanager called me again and want to open a new buy trade. All my arguments that the difference between trigger buying and selling is too big, did not help. So I bought Aluminium once more with the same opption. The trend goes down and so my account. Next day I got a mail from Investous to pay in my account about 2000 euro. I didn t . The sell trade hit my TP, the open buy tade was closed. I only had an amount of 26 eur left in my account.
I called the headmanager told him everything. He promised to help me. It took quite a long time to hear him again. Meanwhile I didn t trade with 26 euro you can t . Their spread are so high that you pay the 26 eur only for the spread. The headmanagers offer: pay another 1000 euro and he gives me a order which is 85% sure to win. After I paid the 1000 euro the charge my account of 60 euro. Reason for that: I didnt trade for 1 month. Immediately I closed my account for ever. Paid another 30 euro for wireing back the rest of my money. For me they are scammers.

Review for FXTPremium.com

Austria,
Apr 18, 2019,

Is an offshore broker, no license, they are scammer be careful !!! You'll never get your money back.

Review for TradeDax.com

upperautria, Austria,
Mar 27, 2018,

TradeDax are scammers

Attention! Don't trade with this company you will never get back your money!! They are scammers