Fabs84 Reviews

Review for HugosWay.com

Florida, USA,
Oct 3, 2018,

Only 2 options to deposit funds

I am sorry but I have to give Hugo's Way a harsh 1 star because all that I read in prior reviews is not truth, they do not offer CC deposits, I do not see how people is promoting their deposit options when they only have 2 very inconvenient ways to deposit. For that reason to me is an absolute 1 star, not sure about everything else, I am solely giving a 1 star due to one of the most critical things such depositing funds.
Reply by hugosway submitted Oct 12, 2018:
Thank you for your review and we are sorry to see that you are not currently satisfied with the funding options available. With regards to the other reviews you had read, these are indeed accurate and we have many happy clients here at Hugo’s Way.
As you can see on the FAQs on our website, there are three different methods in which you can deposit funds, which includes Credit/Debit Card. Unfortunately, this method is temporarily unavailable to our clients until we find an alternative processor which can provide our clients the facility which meets our high standards. It is for this reason, we had made the decision to stop using the previous processor because customer satisfaction is paramount to us.
However, the two options which are available to our clients are proven to be the quickest and most efficient way to fund their account, especially when it comes to withdrawals and receiving funds faster than Credit/Debit Cards.

We do highly recommend Bitcoin. And we are also offering to refund your fee’s when you purchase it and send it into Hugosway, Have you ever considered looking into this method? If not, please do come and visit our Live Chat where one of our dedicated Support Agents will walk you through the process. We guarantee you that you will be pleasantly surprised and satisfied when it come to quick deposits and faster withdrawals. Also, the good news is, you can still fund your Bitcoin wallet with your credit/debit card.

We thank you for your feedback and rest assured we are working hard at implementing additional payment methods for your convenience.