daniel.sarba Reviews

Munich, Germany,
Jul 24, 2019,

Excelent broker so far

Hello Traders,

I've tested more then 10 Brokers so far and I can tell you, that Blueberry Markets is the cleanest, so far. I've never had a problem with them, the deposits and withdrawals are very fast and I've never seen (so far) big spread spikes. My account manager, Ben Clay, is always very helpful and professional.
I hope they remain the same for many years to come, because I really need a good and honest broker, we all do.

Cheers,
Daniel

Review for Algotechs.com

Munich, Germany,
Apr 8, 2019,

It is a scam!

Hello traders,

Sadly, it went the wrong way. The trading software blew my account. But it is a fake software anyway and the trades are fake, too. Marko Dalla (fake name) called me to ask for more money in order to save the account. Such a big scam.
So in the end Algotechs prove to be a scam company, together with Bealgo. Shon Cooper and Marko Dalla are the same person, that uses 2 fake names. I recognize him from his voice. I guess Henry Stepanov was a fake name, too. I can recognize this one from his voice, too. I cannot reach either of them anymore.
Maybe if we stick together, we can track them down. We have the adress from Algotechs in London and the bank details from Spain.
Don't invest your money with Algotechs and Bealgo. It's a scam.

Cheerio!
Daniel Sarba

Dec 12, 2018 - 5 Stars Hello traders,
I would like to share my experience with Algotechs and Bealgo. After the first contact I was pretty sure that it is a scam. At this point I´m sorry to have called the guy a scammer. His name is Henry and I want to thank him for convincing me to try the software. So I´ve started with 500€ and then 2K and after 2 Months I´ve withdrawn 200€, as I had already 260€ profit, and in 2 days the money was on my credit card account. It looks like this thing really works. If it goes the wrong way, I´ll let you know, but at this point they´re professionals to me.
Cheerio!