cellenite Reviews

Review for Forex101.com.au

Ontario, Canada,
Nov 30, 2019,

Nothing but gratitude for this forex family!

This is my second review of Forex 101, roughly one year later. This group is so supportive and caring.

I've tried to be consistent with trading in the past and it hasn't worked. The family created here between Joe and Rad, and the other members, are the only reason I've been able to make trading a regular habit this time! Between Joe's concise course, the multiple weekly webinars, and 1-on-1 video chats with Rad - where we look at the market and he adjusts my analysis in real time - I'm picking it up so quickly! I never thought I progress this quickly - now, all of the time I invest in this feels like it's going somewhere. Well worth the monetary investment. Not to mention the members who share their ideas, encouraging each other, and keeping each other accountable. Couldn't ask for more <3

Nov 16, 2018 - No Rating Joe, the man behind Forex 101 wished he had a community and mentor when he first started out. That's his motivation behind starting Forex 101, where he is active on a group chat, hosts live webinars multiple times a week (recordings then posted online), and even has the occasional seminar. All of this is free because he genuinely just wants to give back!

The system he teaches is easy to follow and implement. As a new trader who works full time and is practice trading, his system is perfect for me. Added bonus: I'm already seeing my account grow!

Reply by Forex101 submitted Dec 5, 2019:
I can't thank you enough for this review, it really means a lot and brought a huge smile to my face. You're a valued member just like everyone else :)

Thanks again!