pjadud Reviews

Review for ReubenBlameyFX.com

New York City, USA,
Dec 6, 2018,

Don't miss out on an education with Reuben Blamey!!

Google "forex" and millions of results come up!! It is extremely difficult to find your way, so I hope this review helps guide you in your decision making process...

I spent the last 2 years trying to find my way through the forex jungle. Like many, I looked into signal services, but found those that ran them never really wanted to talk as much as they wanted to charge you monthly. I joined some pay groups, but similarly to signal services, while I did learn some strategies, the promised mentor-ship was never there. Being in a chat room is nice if you want to hear every possible idea or set up, but you are just subjecting yourself to the same noise that's really already out there. After 2 years of trading (and I was lucky, my account remained nearly unscathed), I found myself pretty much in the same place I was when I started: I didn't blow my account, but it sure didn't move much either -- and my goal like, like yours may be, is to become a profitable trader and turn this into a large portion of my income. A skill I can depend on!! If you are looking for a teacher, look no further than Reuben Blamey!! I was hesitant at first, but like I said, I had 2 years of a stagnant account to look at vs. a chance at moving forward. The experience with Reuben was exactly what anyone could ask for: 100% on time for every one of our scheduled calls, a great communicator, and he can explain the complex world of forex in very easy terms to understand. Great for beginners or existing traders who may be struggling like I was. During a preliminary call with Reuben, he told me that he looks at things differently than most other people, and explained why so many of the things that were "important" to me in trading, were actually not necessary at all. The internet will fill your head with garbage and useless "strategies" -- do yourself a favor and go with Reuben. I am 100% happy with the service he provided (and continues to provide!!)