Alexkf Reviews

Review for HYCM.com

Toronto, Canada,
Jun 24, 2019,

Scam broker

I can not get my withdrawal $2000 back to my Card therefor the they promise process within 7-10 working days.
They take your money very quickly within 1 minute, but when you withdrawal you will have a problem.
Spreads are really so high so not acceptable for trading.
I will never go back to HYCM so one is not reliable. I am not satisfied this broker.
Be aware from HYCM.
Reply by HYCMTeam submitted Jun 26, 2019:
Hello Alexkf,

I am sorry to hear you are having issues with you withdrawal. Please be aware withdrawals can take either up to 1 hour or 5 business days depending on your chosen method of withdrawal.

Please contact your Account manage and they will update you on the status of your withdrawal.

Many thanks,
HYCM Team

Review for ForexTime.com

Mar 30, 2019,

I am not satisfied about FXTM

I am not satisfied about FXTM. Last week I had a critical low Margin Level around 1000% Sure I go to the website of FXTM, login and see that I can not deposit some money by Master Card. This is a terrible situation. The Chat is not working at all. It is absolutely not acceptable for broker company. What should traders do in that situation? It is very easy to lose all money from account.
About floating spread I know and understand the spread can be high for some time, 1-2 hours. But when spread is more than 2-3 months and still high, it looks like a scam from FXTM.
I am not satisfied about FXTM and I do not recommend it for traders.

Dec 27, 2018 - 1 StarBe aware. Spreads are very high and not acceptable. At website of FXTM the regular spread of EURGBP is 30 but really they do it 54 and more during 2 weeks then in any time. So your EA will not work properly. Regular spread with another Broker is 15-20 but not 54-56
I complained to Regulator but no success. I will leave that broker and would not recommend anyone to work with FXTM. It's a scam.

Reply by ForexTime (FXTM) submitted Jan 2, 2019Dear Alexkf, Thank you for your review. It is important for us to understand clients' feedback as this helps us improve conditions for everyone. Spreads on all our instruments are floating and not fixed, which means that they change based on market conditions. Because of this, spreads can be either lower or higher than the typical spread as stated in the contract specifications on our website. For more information, please contact our official customer support team or get in touch with your personal Account Service Manager,

Your FXTM team.
Reply by ForexTime (FXTM) submitted Apr 5, 2019:
Dear Alexkf, thank you for your review. We want to get to the bottom of this but we're not able to find your client details. We want to understand what has happened and help, but we’ll need some more information from you first. Please log in to your MyFXTM account and submit the 'Enquiry' form. Our dedicated team will get back to you with a detailed explanation of what has happened within a maximum of five business days.

For more information, please don’t hesitate to contact our official customer support team. Alternatively, get in touch with your personal Account Service manager. Thank you, Your FXTM team.