Ryan Holland Reviews

Review for Edvesting.com

TX, USA,
Feb 11, 2019,

Still going strong with accuracy and service.

Still going strong with accuracy and service. Very good returns each month and prompt replies.

Jan 24, 2019 - 5 Stars They have maintained a few straight weeks of great signals. So theyve earned a five star rating in my book. I wish i would have jumped on the top ten long term portfolio since its up around 30% in the first month of the year. So overall, very happy. Especially at the low cost of their service! Good company.

Jan 12, 2019 - 5 Stars Pretty easy site for trading intra-day as well as grabbing their long term ideas for investments. I've used them for the last few weeks and the daily directional signals have managed to stay around 90%. So however they figure out which way the day has more bias to trade in has been pretty amazing. I will definitely continue using them as long as they keep up this level of accuracy.

Review for 360TradeBay.com

Jan 24, 2019,

No replies

They havent replied to my questions over many emails now. I had hopes of trying them out since they claim to be accurate. But absolutely no replies after many emails Ive sent.